Register Now
DC

What is the dumbest commercial you’ve ever seen?

This is so hilarious and spooky at the same time, I wonder what was actually running around the mind of the directors who made this commercials and also the owners of the companies that actually approved commercials to be broadcasted.

This thread reminded me of one in my childhood about a particular cereal where the Walked around night harvesting other kids box of cereal because his parents wouldn't allow him have that particular brand, it was kinda weird and doesn't really pass any message, I can't actually recall the name right and i can't find it on YouTube.

I have always felt that the commercial on Taclight Flashlight was completely wired because of the way they were trying to oversell it and I had verified with Danny Gonzalez review on it. 

Danny's review of the commercial within 5 minutes and 11 seconds. 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Even though the right spelling of the product was Ayds, it sounded so off when it's pronounced like you're trying to sell AIDS pills 😂

That's one crazy name for the product. They could named it anything else but Ayds!! 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even though the right spelling of the product was Ayds, it sounded so off when it's pronounced like you're trying to sell AIDS pills 😂

That's one crazy name for the product. They could named it anything else but Ayds!! 

Funnily enough, it came out shortly before AIDS gained widespread attention but once it did, that diet pill was history.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Funnily enough, it came out shortly before AIDS gained widespread attention but once it did, that diet pill was history.

There was no way it was ever going to survive the media and critics that's going to be heaped on it. 

The company behind the product Ayds was very dumb to have used that name for the product knowing fully well about the negative impact the name is going to have on the product. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

The company behind the product Ayds was very dumb to have used that name for the product knowing fully well about the negative impact the name is going to have on the product. 

That's the thing, the Aids epidemic came about after Ayds had already been on the market for a while so there's no way they could've just changed their marketing strategy afterwards.