Register Now
Heatman

God of War Ragnarok 9 Realms

On 7/28/2022 at 10:07 AM, Clasher said:

That's true, I think when God of war Ragnarok is released it would give us an incite into what Atreus future and place in the video game franchise would be.

And that's the more reason I am anticipating its release so much.

I'm looking forward to the battles that's going to be carried in Asgard, Venaheim and Svartalfheim that are the three realms that makes up the 9 realms in the game. I can't wait to see how the battle between Kratos and Thor would pan out. 

On 7/30/2022 at 11:49 AM, Heatman said:

I'm looking forward to the battles that's going to be carried in Asgard, Venaheim and Svartalfheim that are the three realms that makes up the 9 realms in the game. I can't wait to see how the battle between Kratos and Thor would pan out. 

My interest in Asgard grew more when I started watching Thor , and battles fought on that realm are always very intense in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

My interest in Asgard grew more when I started watching Thor , and battles fought on that realm are always very intense in my opinion.

Are you referring to the movie aspect of Thor and Asgard? If yes, then we are on the same page as well. I can remember the first Thor Movie I watched, Asgard was a big setting in it.

So, if Santa Monica Studio spins it very well, it's going to massive for God of War Ragnarok. 

I'm really excited to see how they portray Thor in this game. I kinda hope he's chill like the marvel thor is, but I think he's going to be a more serious Thor, like in the actual mythology. 

This reminds me, time I finally play the newer god of War game to prepare myself. 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:48 PM, Heatman said:

Are you referring to the movie aspect of Thor and Asgard? If yes, then we are on the same page as well. I can remember the first Thor Movie I watched, Asgard was a big setting in it.

So, if Santa Monica Studio spins it very well, it's going to massive for God of War Ragnarok. 

Yeah ,I am referring to the movie Thor, though that wasn't where I first saw a scene played on Asgard but it was the one that actually stuck to my mind and made me more interested in it.

Santa Monica studio has been doing good so far I just hope they wouldn't disappoint with this one.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah ,I am referring to the movie Thor, though that wasn't where I first saw a scene played on Asgard but it was the one that actually stuck to my mind and made me more interested in it.

Santa Monica studio has been doing good so far I just hope they wouldn't disappoint with this one.

The funny thing about Thor and all these mythologies is that I believe they are public domain essentially. Which means anyone can make a Thor movie, game etc. if they want to.

And my guess is that if you liked the first god of War, this new one should deliver what you've been wanting. 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:33 PM, Kane99 said:

I'm really excited to see how they portray Thor in this game. I kinda hope he's chill like the marvel thor is, but I think he's going to be a more serious Thor, like in the actual mythology. 

This reminds me, time I finally play the newer god of War game to prepare myself. 

The battle Thor is going to bring to God of War Ragnarok won't be an easy one for Kratos to walk over. From the end of game's tailer where Thor showed up a little, it's going to be an epic fight. 

On 8/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, Kane99 said:

The funny thing about Thor and all these mythologies is that I believe they are public domain essentially. Which means anyone can make a Thor movie, game etc. if they want to.

And my guess is that if you liked the first god of War, this new one should deliver what you've been wanting. 

Thor isn't the attraction to me but Asgard in this case.

Yeah God of war has always maintained their standards and I think they would do just that with Ragnarok.

On 8/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, Kane99 said:

To an extent, I'm having a feeling that God of War Ragnarok would be the best amongst the franchise because from the looks of things and the 9 realms that's going to feature in it, it's what the game is shaping up to be like. I might be wrong though but it's got a big possibility.