Register Now
Kane99

Think we'll ever see a Red Dead Revolver remake?

5 hours ago, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

Older games are relatively easy to get at a cheap price, so you can always just get the original. I forget how the controls work although I got deep into the games. The Midnight Club racing games you mentioned I never liked at all.

True, I may just do that. I noticed it's not too pricey used on Amazon. Still think it'd be cool of Rockstar to remake it one day, just to get fans to check it out. I heard the game was fairly decent, and had a fun story, so I can see people jumping at it. But yeah, with Rockstar I don't see them ever making it a reality at this point. 

On 8/17/2022 at 12:25 PM, Empire said:

I’ve never played RDRevolver but from what I know of it, the original game is probably the dramatic retelling of what really happened. A remake, with RDR2s mechanics, but the map is as it would be a few decades before RDR2. We get to see Limpany burn, Tumbleweed at its peak, Blackwater as a small town, the founding of Valentine, and many other things.

I haven't played it too but I have heard a few about it and it got really good reviews among fans, o just don't think rockstar would ever want to bring back this game atleast not now.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I haven't played it too but I have heard a few about it and it got really good reviews among fans, o just don't think rockstar would ever want to bring back this game atleast not now.

Nope, they more into doing new then old unless it's that heavy on the player base that they do a remasted. Even so the online is sOooooooooooooooooooooo Dead

On 11/23/2022 at 1:15 PM, Empire said:

Nope, they more into doing new then old unless it's that heavy on the player base that they do a remasted. Even so the online is sOooooooooooooooooooooo Dead

That's even the more reason it feels like rockstar doesn't have any plans to bring back this game.

Well we can accurately predict what rockstar studios has going up their sleeves, we could end up getting a Remake.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:18 PM, Justin11 said:

That's even the more reason it feels like rockstar doesn't have any plans to bring back this game.

Well we can accurately predict what rockstar studios has going up their sleeves, we could end up getting a Remake.

How thinga are at the moment I would say that they going to let it die and move onto GTA 6 more then anything else you know, just think about that

I heard rumors that they're remaking Red Dead Redemption. I feel like Red Dead Revolver should probably get a remake first as Red Dead Redemption still holds up today and I personally don't feel it needs a remake just yet.  I don't know how likely we are to see a Red Dead Revolver remake though.