Register Now
Yaramaki

How many games do you play at the same time?

3 minutes ago, runswithspatulas said:

i'm on peaceful mode in the creative part too. once i kinda understand things better i might go play in survival mode. i've been watching streamers play it. i'm looking at tutorial videos. this game might fair better if it were a touch more user friendly instead of user mysterious.

The streamers and YouTube videos is definitely going to be very useful/helpful for you when it comes to getting your bearings on how to get into playing on survival mode decently. I usually combine and play Strawdy Valley simultaneously whenever I'm playing Minecraft. 

I tend to play one game at a time, I can alternate this depending on the mode I am in at the moment. 

Today might just be a day for racing Games and on other days I might just want to complete maybe the horizon zero Dawn I bought  a few days or some weeks past.

For me I can play around 2 games at the same time before it gets too much. I feel if I have too much going, I just confuse myself and then it gets too much, and I just give up with all so 2 games at the same time is the sweet spot for me. The only problem I have is having a huge backlog of games that I need to play but haven't had the time to do so, hopefully one day I will get through the backlog but for now, we just keep playing. 

48 minutes ago, Shortie said:

For me I can play around 2 games at the same time before it gets too much. I feel if I have too much going, I just confuse myself and then it gets too much, and I just give up with all so 2 games at the same time is the sweet spot for me. The only problem I have is having a huge backlog of games that I need to play but haven't had the time to do so, hopefully one day I will get through the backlog but for now, we just keep playing. 

Recently I haven't been playing videogames as much as i used to , I still purchase video games but for some I haven't played them more than once since I purchased it.