Register Now
Yaramaki

What are your Top 10 Premier League Predictions

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

And you wonder why I have to see them as title contenders? It's all about consistency and they have shown that well enough. I know that it's too early to jump to conclusions but isn't it what's been done already with saying Manchester City would win the league again? 

That's because City have won it like 4 times in the past 5 seasons and have Halaand and they can consistently come back from being 2 goals down. Of course, they're the favorites to win it. I'm not saying Arsenal can't win it or challenge but the season is rather early - If say after 25 games, they're still in the race or still leading, then we can come to that conclusion. Also, I think city can be beaten if you take the game to them and not sit back like Crystal Palace and Newcastle did.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's because City have won it like 4 times in the past 5 seasons and have Halaand and they can consistently come back from being 2 goals down. Of course, they're the favorites to win it. I'm not saying Arsenal can't win it or challenge but the season is rather early - If say after 25 games, they're still in the race or still leading, then we can come to that conclusion. Also, I think city can be beaten if you take the game to them and not sit back like Crystal Palace and Newcastle did.

Exactly!! Crystal Palace rattled Manchester City so well. They showed very well how they can be exploited and beaten. Liverpool have been beaten already by half dead Manchester United. Everything is very open this season. I'm seeing Spurs do something great this season. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly!! Crystal Palace rattled Manchester City so well. They showed very well how they can be exploited and beaten. Liverpool have been beaten already by half dead Manchester United. Everything is very open this season. I'm seeing Spurs do something great this season. 

Spurs?! They haven't won the league since the Cold War and one trophy in 30 years. They aren't doing anything at all.

48 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Spurs?! They haven't won the league since the Cold War and one trophy in 30 years. They aren't doing anything at all.

That's true, they have been way too abysmal for decades. When they had the opportunity to win one with Mourinho as their manager, they sacked him before final and lost woefully. 

Maybe this season they are going to deliver. Tbhv, Manchester City got a beast in Halland. The dude scored back to back hatricks. When was that done in EPL last? 

On 8/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Heatman said:

That's true, they have been way too abysmal for decades. When they had the opportunity to win one with Mourinho as their manager, they sacked him before final and lost woefully. 

Maybe this season they are going to deliver. Tbhv, Manchester City got a beast in Halland. The dude scored back to back hatricks. When was that done in EPL last? 

Nope - Spurs are eternal bottlers. Halaand is a beast - he'll get a minimum of 40 goals this season.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:50 PM, killamch89 said:

Nope - Spurs are eternal bottlers. Halaand is a beast - he'll get a minimum of 40 goals this season.

I think halaand is already at 17 premier league goals and 5 UEFA champions league goals.

If he continues like this he might be able to break Messi 90 goals in one season record.

On 11/2/2022 at 5:25 AM, Justin11 said:

I think halaand is already at 17 premier league goals and 5 UEFA champions league goals.

If he continues like this he might be able to break Messi 90 goals in one season record.

That's true but the thing I've noticed is that Man City's style of play has become very predictable and that's why Brentford were able to beat them as well as Liverpool. Man City's defense is pretty poor. It's just that they dominate possession so that helps to mitigate the pressure their defense will face.