Register Now
Techno

No A's thread

Greeting's, this piece of the forum will be requiring the user to withhold the use of the first letter of the English togue. If you require the use of the first letter of the English togue, go somewhere else. Try to see how long your withholding of the first letter of the English togue can withhold. The higher the word count the bigger the dub.

Edited by Techno

Hello and welcome everyone, whether you be Greek, Turkish, child or pet, to me completely owning this topic.

This will be no problem, thus I brim with confidence! One thing you must be imported to within the bounds of your own knowledge is the there is options every time for everything. Sure, it will test the limits of one's drive, foresight, diligence not to mention cognitive experience, but needless to say it is very possible. You just need self belief and not be deterred.

This is VGR, thus there is one distinct subject most discussed here. I confess there is difficulties discussing this subject here on this topic when the hobby in question itself holds the offending letter forbidden by the rules, likewise dose most verbs one would normally use to discuss this subject, but I wish to test myself, so here it goes.

I Inform:

H2x1_NSwitch_ImmortalisFenixRising_image1600w.thumb.jpg.c0c51543efa74c06d6f0d9cb91fb92d8.jpg

I recently procured this promising gem by Ubisoft utilising Xbox's premium service on my PC and I find my feelings mixed. In this story, you fulfil the role of Fenyx burdened with the objective of rescuing the Greek gods for the evil, vengeful foe Typhon. An epic story with the open world to complement, but is it good?

First, being forced to use Ubisoft's "Connect" service, even whilst redeeming on Xbox for Windows, was inconvenient, but then this grew even more troubling with sudden errors removing me from the experience completely. I remember this occurring four or five times in the course of merely the prologue (plus maybe a little further) of the story (I guess six to seven hours). In other words, it does not work properly. It's been eighteen months since this dropped, so shouldn't such issues be fixed by now? I further confirm they peddle the DLC and MTX too forcefully for my liking. The good news is this is not troublesome to ignore, but it should still be noted .

However, there is no denying this is gorgeous. It holds very pretty environments with stylish lines plus energetic, bright colours. It might surprise you to find side splitting humour in plenty. Fights being intuitive and fun with excellent control. It might feel slightly too simplistic for others, but for me it functions with enough with diversity in used techniques.

Levelling is simple, while exploring more complex, but not overly exerting with collecting items of much importance to levelling, so due diligence required here. These two elements work with the other nicely.

So, my first few hours with this shows there is promise, but will likely continue to incense me with "21st century" issues as opposed to problems of the Gods. Still, it is fun when it works, not to mention stunning to eye, so I vow to persevere.

So, how was that? Did this mini-review/first impressions without the offending letter used even once impress? I must confess it upsets me I could not use the my preferred title I employ in my reviews, but needs must. Thank you for indulging me. 

Edited by Shagger

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

Hello and welcome everyone, whether you be Greek, Turkish, child or pet, to me completely owning this topic.

This will be no problem whatsoever, thus I brim with confidence! One thing you must be imported to within the bounds of your own knowledge is the there is options every time for everything. Sure, it will test the limits of one's drive, foresight, diligence not to mention cognitive experience, but needless to say it is very possible. You just need self belief and not be deterred.

This is VGR, thus there is one distinct subject most discussed here, the one most attune to this specific forum. I confess there are difficulties discussing this subject here on this topic when the hobby in question itself holds the offending letter forbidden by the rules, likewise dose most verbs one would normally use to discuss this subject, but I wish to test myself, so here it goes.

I Inform:

H2x1_NSwitch_ImmortalisFenixRising_image1600w.thumb.jpg.c0c51543efa74c06d6f0d9cb91fb92d8.jpg

I recently procured this promising gem by Ubisoft utilising Xbox's premium service on my PC and I find my feelings mixed. In this story, you fulfil the role of Fenyx burdened with the objective of rescuing the Greek gods for the evil, vengeful foe Typhon. An epic story with the open world to complement, but is it good?

First, being forced to use Ubisoft's "Connect" service, even whilst redeeming on Xbox for Windows, was inconvenient, but then this grew even more troubling with sudden errors removing me from the experience completely. I remember this occurring four or five times in the course of merely the prologue (plus maybe a little further) of the story (I guess six to seven hours). In other words, it does not work properly. It's been eighteen months since this dropped, so shouldn't such issues be fixed by now? I further confirm they peddle the DLC and MTX too forcefully for my liking. The good news is this is not troublesome to ignore, but it should still be noted .

However, there is no denying this is gorgeous. It holds very pretty environments with stylish lines plus energetic, bright colours. It might surprise you to find side splitting humour in plenty. Fights being intuitive and fun with excellent control. It might feel slightly too simplistic for others, but for me it functions with enough with diversity in used techniques.

Levelling is simple, while exploring more complex, but not overly exerting with collecting items of much importance to levelling, so due diligence required here. Each one works with the other nicely.

So, my first few hours with this shows there is promise, but will likely continue to incense me with "21st century" issues as opposed to problems of the Gods. Still, it is fun when it works, not to mention stunning to eye, so I vow to persevere.

So, how was that? Did this mini-review/first impressions without the offending letter used even once impress? I must confess it upsets me I could not use the my preferred title I employ in my reviews, but needs must. Thank you for indulging me.  

You broke the rules. You used the forbidden letter quite frequently.