Register Now
runswithspatulas

minecraft

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I normally like some games where you can build things but I think it's the blockey graphics that puts me off. When you've been spoilt by all this character detail in other games even in 2008, Minecraft just doesn't appeal to me all that much.

yeah i don't like the graphics either

Started playing Minecraft in my teenage years at school with some friends. We had a minecraft club. As the years go on, it became boring to play but just like any game it's nice to revisit once in a while but the problem is you know what to expect as you've tried literally everything. Wonder if they'll release a completely new revamped Minecraft version. Maybe one for kids called KidsCraft, and one for Adults called AdultsCraft?

I remember my kids used to play Minecraft a lot and they used to spend hours on the survival mode. I was only ever one to play in creative building things and doing pixel art as well in the game as I never could fully get into survival to the extent some people do. 

I still play Minecraft now on creative just to chill out. 

When Minecraft first came out I wasn't really interested in it. In fact, I thought it looked boring and never gave it a shot. I finally got into the game a few years ago when my Dungeons and Dragons buddies had my spouse and I play it on their PS4. They ended up getting us a copy of the game for the Xbox for Christmas that same year so we got to play together. Sadly we had a falling out with them, but I'll be playing Minecraft for the first time with my work friend tomorrow. 😄 Him and I will be working on a map he used to have that he lost since he turned his PS4 off before the game could save properly.

I find Minecraft more enjoyable with a group of friends. I enjoy creative and being able to create castles and stuff! 😮 I like being able to build things with a purpose. I do like the other mode - but I just don't see much point in building anything THAT great. You're busy trying to build a camp to survive the night, and then you have to go and find diamonds. That was my favorite part though is digging down to the middle of the earth and finding the diamonds. 😛 My husband wants me to play again, but I just needed more of a break before being able to put more time into it. I bought it on my playstation 3, xbox, and he wanted me to get it on the pc too. 

I used to play Minecraft a lot, but lately I almost never load it up. I would say back in the days of 1.7 are when I was the most active with Minecraft. I used to be pretty active on a couple of private SMPs, but ever since Mixer shut down, which means my friends server also shut down around that time, I kinda lost interest all over again.