Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite channels and videos for gaming humor?

Some of my favorite channels for gaming humor:

1) The Laughing Simon does Skyrim VR videos as a skeleton and honestly, he makes me crack up from start to finish.

2) Elanip from GTA V Redline RP - he always comes up with some pretty wacky ideas and you can't help but laugh.

3) You already mentioned Viva La Dirt but I also love their content.

Mandalore Gaming is one of my favorites. He doesn't upload on a regular schedule since I think he's more focused on his Patreon versus playing the YouTube algorithm game, but he puts some solid effort in to the pacing of his reviews. Plus I think he's a one-man show for the most part so it's probably a lot of work for him. He mostly reviews older odd ball games, but he occasionally puts out a video on something a little more mainstream (albeit still older). Needless to say, his videos are great and on top of that they're pretty laid back in presentation. He's not over the top and he doesn't play up some kind of online persona or anything. That being said, he does instill some humor in to his content to give it a little flavor. Nothing overbearing though.

On 9/27/2022 at 7:09 PM, killamch89 said:

Some of my favorite channels for gaming humor:

1) The Laughing Simon does Skyrim VR videos as a skeleton and honestly, he makes me crack up from start to finish.

2) Elanip from GTA V Redline RP - he always comes up with some pretty wacky ideas and you can't help but laugh.

3) You already mentioned Viva La Dirt but I also love their content.

I also forgot Mightykeef - he's always making some good videos about trending gaming topics. Between the exaggerated humor and re-enactment of what might have transpired, he never fails to make me laugh.