Register Now
runswithspatulas

Free Games

I remember when they released GTA, everyone went crazy to ensure they grabbed it, that was a very unexpected freebie from them and if I remember rightly, it was around Christmas as well and it was like gifts from Epic during that time and GTA has to have been the best one yet. 

On 10/3/2022 at 3:23 AM, runswithspatulas said:

How many of you have downloaded and played the free to play games offered on various platforms? Which ones do you like? 

I myself have had Fortnite. It was fun for a while but the hackers ruined the experience for me altogether. Plus the Switch isn't a good platform for competitive shooter games. I tried FallGuys and it was fun but really tough to win at. 

I got Ninjala and have had that for a while. Didn't play much. But I've gone back to that. It's fun cuz I can beat the hell outta people. *Grins* They also added Knockout City which I'm not sure if I can manage to play it but I'm gonna try cuz it looks like fun. I also got Sky: Children of the Light. Haven't started on that yet.

I've had some others but they were all shooters or Paladins.

Runescape would be the #1 free to play of all time imo,

Do have friends playing Paladins though, and I've never touched fortnite actually haha.

EOS

I know Destiny became F2P, but you had to pay for DLC's. It's an interesting concept to keep people interested in playing. Runescape F2P isn't too awful either now a days! I tried to play the F2P Fortnite when I knew it went free, but I just didn't enjoy the game personally. 

15 hours ago, CoryAR said:

Pokemon GO is my favorite free-to-play game on mobile devices.

On PC, my favorite free-to-play game would probably be World of Tanks Blitz, which I have also downloaded and played on mobile devices before.

Pokemon Go I have to admit is a great game and it gets people active as well as long as they are aware of their surroundings it can be a fun time either on your own or with friends and family. 

Do you download anything on your PC to be able to play apps? I know that Bluestacks is a great one to use and I have used in the past myself for mobile apps and have found it easier to play them on the PC rather than on a mobile.