Register Now
runswithspatulas

Free Games

How many of you have downloaded and played the free to play games offered on various platforms? Which ones do you like? 

I myself have had Fortnite. It was fun for a while but the hackers ruined the experience for me altogether. Plus the Switch isn't a good platform for competitive shooter games. I tried FallGuys and it was fun but really tough to win at. 

I got Ninjala and have had that for a while. Didn't play much. But I've gone back to that. It's fun cuz I can beat the hell outta people. *Grins* They also added Knockout City which I'm not sure if I can manage to play it but I'm gonna try cuz it looks like fun. I also got Sky: Children of the Light. Haven't started on that yet.

I've had some others but they were all shooters or Paladins.

Marvel Heroes 2016 was free when it was still around, which was one of the reasons it was one of the best superhero games for me because, for a free game, it had a decent storyline and decent gameplay. It had a few problems, especially in regards to people stealing your kills and you have to wait for the drops to spawn again, but that's to be expected from a free online game. The only thing that I paid for was the costumes, and they were amazingly designed because of the different famous voice actors hired for each costume, with my favorite being Christopher Daniel Barnes reprising his role as the Symbiote Spider-Man from the '90s cartoon.

I also remember playing Marvel Future Revolution for a while during its initial release, but got bored quickly and forgot about it.

I've also played Uno Online on CrazyGames.com, which is a decent time-killer and very addictive, but I feel like most of the opponents were bots...

Tried my hands on Pokémon Showdown and Pokémon: Trading Card Game Online. The former is just not for me because you really need to be an expert on Pokémon moves to win. The latter, I've played it for about a few years at least. It's very addictive, especially because of the theme decks and how you could just use them to win matches easily in Theme Matches. It's a shame that they haven't bothered to release new theme decks for a long time now. I might download it again if there's ever a new deck in the future.

I've downloaded my share of free to play games. I mostly play Fortnite, but I've also played warzone, apex legends, and a couple others. 

I tried rumbleverse and mutliversus. There are probably others I'm forgetting about.

On 10/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, runswithspatulas said:

How many of you have downloaded and played the free to play games offered on various platforms? Which ones do you like? 

I myself have had Fortnite. It was fun for a while but the hackers ruined the experience for me altogether. Plus the Switch isn't a good platform for competitive shooter games. I tried FallGuys and it was fun but really tough to win at. 

I got Ninjala and have had that for a while. Didn't play much. But I've gone back to that. It's fun cuz I can beat the hell outta people. *Grins* They also added Knockout City which I'm not sure if I can manage to play it but I'm gonna try cuz it looks like fun. I also got Sky: Children of the Light. Haven't started on that yet.

I've had some others but they were all shooters or Paladins.

Hey there!

I am playing many games in my life. Included REDACTED Video game, REDACTED and more.

Edited by Shagger

17 hours ago, Benjamin24 said:

Now there are a lot of simulation games, but they don’t suit me anymore, I’m looking for something new.

I have a big deal for you. I am playing hyperlink removed that is very nice game. i recommend it to you.

Thanks

Edited by Shagger

1 hour ago, LoriBennms said:

I have a big deal for you. I am playing hyperlink removed that is very nice game. i recommend it to you.

Thanks

I knew it, you're here to peddle that game, aren't you? Don't deny it, you made two posts here and with no introduction just "casually" mentioned the same game twice. As per our Forum rules and Guidelines, posts only meant to promote a product or service are not allowed on VGR without permission.

472173324_guidlinespromotion.thumb.png.cfed0c360c9f34c81c97f54eb3383d4e.png

Because of this, I'm removing the link from your post and all refences to any specific game you've mentioned from your posts. Try this again, and it will be a ban.

Edited by Shagger

Epic Games release freebies once in a while. It's the companies way of trying to entice customers to purchase other games, but if you are savvy you can only get the freebies that Epic are offering. They offered the PC version of GTA a few years back, that was a steal. Shame my computer couldn't smoothly handle the graphics.