Register Now
Happenstance

Hey everyone!

Just now, DC said:

Welcome to VGR! How'd you find us? I take it you enjoy Marvel's Spider-Man on Playstation?

Yeah great game. I've just been a Spider-Man fan all my life though. Own way too many of the comics etc as well!

I ended up coming across the forum from an article on the biggest gaming forums on the net. I was on Resetera but left a few years ago when they started to show more and more that they couldn't see past any of their own opinions. There was no room for discussion.

That's great. Big marvel fan myself. Love the movies, video games, and comics.

VGR is a close knit community and glad to have you. Looking forward to seeing you around. Feel free to always voice your opinions and PM me directly if you have any questions or suggestions.

I know it's a rather old introduction thread, but it'd just be criminal for me not to say hi to a fellow Spider-Fan. How you doing? Welcome to the forum. 😀What's your favorite Spider-Man film? Mine's Spider-Man 2 with ol' Tobey. Also, favorite Spider-Man comic? Mine's Kraven's Last Hunt and just the entirety of J. M. DeMatteis' run. Roger Stern's run is a close second, followed by J. Michael Straczynski's run. Of course, no one could beat Stan the Man's run and the great Gerry Conway, but I didn't mention them because it's obvious they're among the top. lol