Register Now
Vincent Hans

The video game question

I've moved the topic to "Video Games" as this isd centred around a specific title.

26 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't know what the fuck those pictures are about but... Descent maybe?

Strongly enough, that would be my guess as well. The 2nd picture reminds of those sections you fly through to re-charge your energy supply.

Oh wow I have no clue what we're looking at here. Is this some kind of racing game? Would help if you gave us more details about what you're looking for. Was it an older game for on DOS? 95,98? Did it involve you racing small cars like hot wheels or something?

Idk I'm drawing a blank. 

4 hours ago, Vincent Hans said:

This is a road likely zero gravity and something

You might have mentioned those were roads, might have clued us into the possibility you were looking for a racing game. Or better yet, tell us you're looking for a racing game. So, is it something like;

F-Zero Series (the Image is from F-Zero X)

f-zero-x-n64-big-blue-720x505.jpg.5bf7525e6a52ad851e297fe0a4bd5f7e.jpg

Wipeout

gaming-wipeout-ps1-screenshot.jpg.124fd568f9f9556da34a7e11a55cf37e.jpg

or Rollcage?

rollcage-extreme-03.thumb.png.25f740ad7062ddc1c4fce153d39221af.png

Tell us were are least getting close, but you can't figure our how to describe this game you're looking for with terms and details we can actually use, we'll never be able to help you. 

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, Vincent Hans said:

This is a road likely zero gravity and something

If this is from a racing game in the same vain as the titles that @Shaggermentioned above then it must be a very early example because it looks primitive even compared to F-Zero on the SNES:

hqdefault.jpg

Hell, Google lens thinks the second image is of a Giraffe!  I'm not kidding!

2 hours ago, Vincent Hans said:

bolse9.PNG

bolse.PNG

I'm on the verge of locking this topic because this is looking like an attempt to troll now. Those shots are from a browser game caller Happy Wheels, something completely different to what you have you been claiming to be looking for. Stat making sense or I will lock this topic, and keep up this nonsensical posting and there will be further action.

Edited by Shagger

1 hour ago, Vincent Hans said:

Hello everyone, I have question about the collectible likely this?

slot.png

I don't know if your just trolling, chasing clout or trying to attract internet traffic for some cryto-farming bullshit....  but this have gone on long enough.  Nothing you post or even send in PM's (which you have done to me and assumedly others) has any relevance to anything.

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't know if your just trolling, chasing clout or trying to attract internet traffic for some cryto-farming bullshit....  but this have gone on long enough.  Nothing you post or even send in PM's (which you have done to me and assumedly others) has any relevance to anything.

I would like you to send me what he has sent you and would encourage anybody who has had PM's from @Vincent Hans to come forward and do the same. In the meantime, l am locking this thread while we look into this because this isn't normal. And @Vincent Hans, for your sake you had better have a reason for all that you've been doing.

UPDATE: A decision has been made and Vincent Hans has been banned from VGR. This thread will remain locked as it really does not serve any purpose anymore.

Edited by Shagger