Register Now
Shortie

What has been the worst in game purchase you made?

Even though you know exactly what you are getting in games when you purchase their in game items, sometimes you can still make the purchase and regret it a little later. This may not be for everyone but for some it has been an issue.

My question to you is, have you ever made a purchase in game and then regretted it later either because it wasn't as good as you thought or you just ended up not liking it in the end?

I myself, I am very careful with what I purchase to be honest in game and always make sure it's definitely what I want when I get it. 

I usually get caught up in the Rockstar game hype and buy them at full price, knowing full well that i would prefer to play on PC and that i will stop playing after getting about 1/4 of the way through.

I also pre-ordered Battlefield 3 based on how much fun I had with Bad Company 2. I uninstalled the game after 1 hour.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:52 AM, Empire said:

I usually get caught up in the Rockstar game hype and buy them at full price, knowing full well that i would prefer to play on PC and that i will stop playing after getting about 1/4 of the way through.

I also pre-ordered Battlefield 3 based on how much fun I had with Bad Company 2. I uninstalled the game after 1 hour.

Wait - you pre-ordered the Trilogy edition? I've learnt since my whole fiasco with Star Wars Battlefront 2 not to pre-order any game. I'll just wait for the reviews. It's saved me from spending money on games like Anthem and Fallout 76 to name a few.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait - you pre-ordered the Trilogy edition? I've learnt since my whole fiasco with Star Wars Battlefront 2 not to pre-order any game. I'll just wait for the reviews. It's saved me from spending money on games like Anthem and Fallout 76 to name a few.

Well, I say wait for the reciew now and also save your money before buying. It's not cheap buying games outright you know 😜

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, I say wait for the reciew now and also save your money before buying. It's not cheap buying games outright you know 😜

That's why I tend to wait because normally within the first month, companies tend to give out coupons so you can purchase the game at a discount.