Register Now
Shortie

Do you have a favorite Fortnite skin?

Since the release of Fortnite we have seen so many skins released for the game from their own creations to even icons series with the likes of Ninja, MrBeast, LazarBeam, Lachlan, LoserFruit and more. I have so many games myself in game from purchases from the item store and also skins that we get for quests and also battle passes. My question to you is, what is your favorite Fortnite skin?

My favorites would have to be the Lynx skin and the Vix skin. I love both these skins.

On 12/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, runswithspatulas said:

So far my faves are Manic and the LiL Whip skin with the whole bundle. LOL! 

Lil Whip sure is a fun skin definitely. I loved the fact he got his own emote this past summer as well and that song with the emote is such a vibe. These are the kind of skins I love to see from Epic games in Fortnite, their own designs that are fun and unique.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

I wish i had Superman, but I only started playing a few months ago. I got real excited when they had the DC heros drop but for the life of me couldn't figure out where Superman was. That's when I learned about the Battle Pass exclusives.

Yeah, a lot of people who came to the game after no build was released and realized there were certain skins were quite gutted to find out they were battle pass exclusives. Many have voiced their opinions about Epic considering releasing older battle passes so that ones people missed or didn't complete would have the chance to go back and play through them. Whilst that would be a cool idea, I feel it would be difficult with the quests and such. 

I like the bright and colorful skins. I wear this one where it's a woman but you have this skeleton mask. It had varying colors, but I went with this green/blue thing that changes colors. Other than that, I got a few spiderman skins, Darth Vader, movie venom, and so on. I have skins randomized from a selection i chose. 

48 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I like the bright and colorful skins. I wear this one where it's a woman but you have this skeleton mask. It had varying colors, but I went with this green/blue thing that changes colors. Other than that, I got a few spiderman skins, Darth Vader, movie venom, and so on. I have skins randomized from a selection i chose. 

Yeah I do like the random feature on Fortnite for skins. Gives you the chance to have a random skin from your saved lockers each time you jump in a game. It was a very nice addition by Epic Games. I think I know which skin you are on about but the name escapes me, it is a good skin! 

I do have a favorite, and sadly I never got the chance to unlock it. Raven is my favorite super hero of all time, and I wish I took the time to unlock her as well as Beast Boy too. It sucks that we never get a second chance to unlock skins, because man I would try my hardest if I could get another chance.

On 8/4/2023 at 12:45 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I do have a favorite, and sadly I never got the chance to unlock it. Raven is my favorite super hero of all time, and I wish I took the time to unlock her as well as Beast Boy too. It sucks that we never get a second chance to unlock skins, because man I would try my hardest if I could get another chance.

It sure is a shame, there are so many skins that I am missing that I would have loved to be able to get my hands on in Fortnite but now they have gone and there is no chance of getting them, it's something I have come to terms with. 

I think it would be awesome for people to be able to go back to previous battle passes and unlock things they didn't unlock, that would be an amazing feature. 

I'm not into Fortnite Skins. My opinion? Well, they are a waste of money. What difference does it make, to how your skin looks while playing besides from peer pressure to having the latest? It doesn't effect any of the gameplay or features while playing.