Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - December 2022 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - November 2022 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points which can be used in Bid for Rewards.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself.

Nominations end December 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting. Please keep all thread replies strictly to nominations - no anecdotal discussions/comments.

On 12/21/2022 at 6:50 PM, Shagger said:

I nominate @ImmersionGaming22. May not be the most frequent poster, but put a lot of detail and kindness into what he posts. The fact only complain I have, if you can call it that, is that "you post enough" is actually a testament to much I like him being here.

Thank you Shagger, i really appreciate your support and kind words. I also get what your saying as to me not posting enough and im hoping to be on here more frequently in the new year, main things holding me back at the moment is ill health for the past month or so, plus there not being enough hours in the day,  as when im well enough im quite busy at the moment, getting my life back on track and trying to pursue my dream, so yeah mate im trying lol but will defo aspire to be on a lot more in the new year! 🙂 Anyway thank you again for your support bud and i wish you and everyone else a very happy xmas and new year and i look forward to chatting to you all about gadgets and gaming a lot more next year! Take care! 🙂