Register Now
Shortie

Did you always buy the FIFA games when they were released each year?

Every year EA would release a new FIFA and many would still go out and buy it despite the fact that nothing much really changed at all from the last game and it would be more of an update than a brand new game but yet you were charged the price for a new game release.

Were you someone who bough the FIFA games every year when they were released or did you not bother and just stick with one for a while before upgrading to another a few years later? 

20 hours ago, Kyng said:

Nope, never even bought one of them 😛

Haha.. I would like to say the same thing myself but unfortunately I can't. I don't buy them for myself but my sons who love FIFA and like to play the latest game each year because their friends have it even though nothing much really changes between each game. Being that it's released around the same time each year I plan for it to get them it. 

On 1/1/2023 at 8:18 PM, Shortie said:

Haha.. I would like to say the same thing myself but unfortunately I can't. I don't buy them for myself but my sons who love FIFA and like to play the latest game each year because their friends have it even though nothing much really changes between each game. Being that it's released around the same time each year I plan for it to get them it. 

Yeah... while I never played FIFA, I did play Formula One games, which were often several years out of date 😛

In the end, when I decided I wanted the latest year's cars, I just downloaded a mod for them!