Register Now
Shortie

What has been your most favorite Call of Duty weapon to date?

Again, just like with maps, we have seen a lot of weapons come to Call of Duty games over the years, many that we either love or hate or can just tolerate in the games. Of all the weapons that have been released in each Call of Duty game to date, which weapon would you say is your favorite?

Why would you say this weapon is your favorite?

The M16 with grenade launcher in cod 4 was always good. But so many complaints about it haha. Aside from that, maybe the kalil or whatever it was called it the first Black Ops game. I used the hell out of that for in multiplayer. Also the UMP was my to to gun for rushing people.

The UMP was also my go to gun when rushing people. I am more of a run and gun player in COD so having a good that is perfect for that kind of game play like the UMP was always my favorite. I often ended up not getting half the camos for guns in Call of Duty games when they released that due to me getting so used to using the same gun as I did well with it that I would use it all the time and would hate to change out. 

Bryson 800.

Finally, a shotgun which actually feels as powerful as it is (with long barrel anyway) 🙂 not had a shotgun that FELT powerful since the spas 12 in the OG mw2. Most shotguns in cod just feel… lifeless and don’t have a satisfying sound to go with their buckshot 😞