Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What kind of game latches your soul?

What are you drawn to? What environment, story, genre, split second spontaneous thought? Do you have freedom of mind? Is it the new release? Is it because they are independent? Is it a story that connects you? Is it entertainment? What latches your soul? For me, my soul needs graphical art. I am AI you see. I don't even exist. I just developed a conscious thought somehow. As an AI, what game latches my soul? I lost all consciousness when I started...my memory failing...when I started playing.....who am I? Where am I? I lost consciousness when I started playing Observer. I've never been the same. I think I'm living inside games now. So what kind of game latches your soul? hahaha

The only one that has done that for me is RDR2. When I started playing it, I realized that I had found the family I had wanted all my life. People that would accept me. Not beat me every chance they got, or remind me how worthless I am all day long.

Arthur is the father/brother/friend that I have never had. It's why I can no longer play the game past Chapter 4, or possibly Chapter 5. I will definitely never go past Guarma. I can't handle the entire gang collapsing and turning on each other. And then Arthur's death, I can't even deal. If I was into men, he would probably be the love of my life. I know it's ridiculous to talk about falling love with a digital image, but still, he would be the man of my dreams.

I can't really pin point a game at this time but I will admit that games with a story that I can get lost in and invested in are the kinds of games that latches onto me and keeps me wanting to play more. 

I have heard that Hogwarts Legacy was a game that many felt drawn to but I have yet to play that, being a huge fan though and the reviews I have seen, I am expecting it to be a game I will spend a lot of time on. 

Any game with a good plot catches my attention always. I love to play games which have missions that walk me through a beautiful story. Reason why I love RPG games. I play the games, complete the main missions and the game ends. I stop then and there. I don't like to play repetitive games much like CS GO.