Register Now
Empire Of Sight

I finally finished my Free to Play MMORPG!

Hi guys!

It's been almost 2 years since I first started working on my MMORPG and I've finally launched it! I remember the last time I had free time to be active I loved being here haha so figured I would update all the friends I made here that I had finished it!

Empire of Sight has been a journey but is a first of its kind!

Tell me what you think ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/5r8UZP1zvJU

https://twitter.com/EmpireOfSight

https://www.empireofsight.com/

Edited by Empire Of Sight

On 8/7/2023 at 10:59 PM, Shagger said:

This Web3, NFT stuff is just not something I'm interested in I'm afraid, but congratulations on this launch and the very best of luck with your game.

I understand! Its why its not required to play ❤️ 

I created the game in a way that it can go on steam, google play, etc and connect with the audiences that arent involved in blockchat gaming 🙂

That was actually a choice I made to change from the first time I posted on the forums, the reactions were anti web3 so I decided to just make a full free to play MMORPG ^>^

Thanks for the reply!

EOS

On 8/13/2023 at 11:46 PM, Shortie said:

This is amazing and you should be very proud to have been able to launch a game that you have been working on for so long 🙂

It's not something I am into myself but I do know that it is a genre that many people do enjoy 🙂

Thank you!

Haha I'm sure it'll be a slow grind to get people online but I'm grateful I didn't give up because there were some really dark days trying to finish it XD

What games are you into?

EOS

Just now, Empire Of Sight said:

Thank you!

Haha I'm sure it'll be a slow grind to get people online but I'm grateful I didn't give up because there were some really dark days trying to finish it XD

What games are you into?

EOS

At the moment I am very much into Fortnite especially with the new season only being a few days away now. I also enjoy playing games such as Destiny 2, and Overwatch and have in the past played games such as Elden Ring as well. 

So many different games I could mention but I could be here a while 🙂

7 hours ago, Shortie said:

At the moment I am very much into Fortnite especially with the new season only being a few days away now. I also enjoy playing games such as Destiny 2, and Overwatch and have in the past played games such as Elden Ring as well. 

So many different games I could mention but I could be here a while 🙂

Ohh didn't follow fortnite enough to know its coming with a new season I'll have to peep it! 

Haha I'm sure there's a list for all of us that could take a lifetime to finish typing all the games we enjoyed hhh 

GL on fornite!

15 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

Ohh didn't follow fortnite enough to know its coming with a new season I'll have to peep it! 

Haha I'm sure there's a list for all of us that could take a lifetime to finish typing all the games we enjoyed hhh 

GL on fornite!

Thank you so much! 

I agree about the list of games though, are we even gamers though if we don't have a huge back log of games that we may never play LOL. I know I have a huge backlog myself and even if I tried, I probably wouldn't get through them all!

On 8/24/2023 at 8:28 AM, Shortie said:

Thank you so much! 

I agree about the list of games though, are we even gamers though if we don't have a huge back log of games that we may never play LOL. I know I have a huge backlog myself and even if I tried, I probably wouldn't get through them all!

Have you ever played Runescape or Oldschool RS?

Probably one of the best MMORPGs ever if you like to grind nonestop haha.

17 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

Have you ever played Runescape or Oldschool RS?

Probably one of the best MMORPGs ever if you like to grind nonestop haha.

I can't say I have but would be willing to try it out at some point 🙂 I do like games where you need to grind, played so much Destiny 2 in the past and loved that game and that is very much a game you need to grind as well. 

10 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

Congratulations on finishing your game! It's not easy to make a game, let alone to actually finish one too. I'm not too familiar with NFTs or blockchains but I do see your site has great descriptions of what they are. I like the presentation of your website as well, looks great!

Thanks brother,

In terms of the game you can play it without ever wanting to use the blockchain, its more or less a normal mmorpg but for the extra nerds like myself and others we can get our blockchain fix in if we want haha.

Feel free to stop by and say hi anytime!

Also the website def needs some work, especially the mobile version haha.