Register Now
Katri Marcell

PS4 Exclusives or Xbox One Freedom? Help me choose!

So, the time of my life to choose my first home console has come. I've been a PC gamer since forever but now I've been bouncing back and forth about getting a new GPU or a console. I've come to the decision of getting a console since my GPU can hold for a while longer. However, I'm torn between the two competitors...

Do I choose Playstation 4 since it has the biggest lineup of amazing exclusive titles (i want to try TLOU, Bloodborne, Quantic games and God of War) or do I go over to Xbox One and save my self the struggle of buying games constantly with the Xbox Game Pass? Which do you think is the best?

I'll base my opinion off of my experience playing RDR2, since I've played it on both Xbox One and PS4. The game is better on PS4. It runs smoother, the graphics are cleaner and more crisp, the frame rate is faster, the controls are more natural in feel, partially due to button location and and partially due to how it sits in your hand. So based on that alone, I would recommend a PS4.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'll base my opinion off of my experience playing RDR2, since I've played it on both Xbox One and PS4. The game is better on PS4. It runs smoother, the graphics are cleaner and more crisp, the frame rate is faster, the controls are more natural in feel, partially due to button location and and partially due to how it sits in your hand. So based on that alone, I would recommend a PS4.

Now this is what I call an unbiased opinion or recommendation because you had the opportunity to explore both games and be able to pick out the one that offered a better gaming experience.