Register Now
Shortie

What games are you still looking forward to in 2023?

With only 4 months of 2023 left and 2024 getting closer each day, it got me wondering what games many are still looking forward to in 2023.

We have had so many great games already released in 2023 and I know we still have a few more yet.

What games are your still excited for in 2023? 

I'm definitely looking forward to Sonic Superstars! There's also Super Mario Wonder too, but I'm probably going to wait to get that game. I'm also looking forward to the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet DLC releasing next month, I know it's not a new game but eh. I'm going to pre-order Superstars for the PS5 on Friday, I want to get a physical copy now and a digital one later just so I can get the extra DLC that only comes with the digital version.

Whenever GTA 6 decides to be released by Rockstar, this is something I'm looking forward to. If I stand corrected, Rockstar released GTA 5 in 2012, so with over 10 years since the last release and many new generations of consoles, seeing a revamped version would be nice. I'd love to have a different location rather than America this time around on version six, or have the ability to toggle between the two. 

There were some switch games I thought I'd be excited for - but after looking more into them I'm not AS excited 😧

The only game coming that sounds worthy of excitement is Starfield. It looks like a lot of fun, there has been quite a bit of hype but I've heard it wasn't as great as people hoped for. 

On 9/11/2023 at 3:46 AM, Reverie said:

There were some switch games I thought I'd be excited for - but after looking more into them I'm not AS excited 😧

The only game coming that sounds worthy of excitement is Starfield. It looks like a lot of fun, there has been quite a bit of hype but I've heard it wasn't as great as people hoped for. 

I know a lot of people were hyped for this game but seem to be disappointed since release.

I have seen people still playing it but will be honest, it's not too many which is sad to see. 

I have yet to try it but have not yet.