Register Now
Shortie

What are your thoughts on the PlayStation Plus games each month?

As many will know even though you may not be someone who plays on PlayStation, each month Sony and PlayStation offer games to PlayStation Plus users each month. Some people find that the games they release as a perk are great and others tend to feel a little let down on them depending on what games are offered.

What are your thoughts on the games that are offered within PlayStation Plus each month? 

I think it is a cool offer. For a long time I felt like the PS+ games were very Indie based, but there are a lot of times where they have some main titles too, but usually I already have the game so it is pointless. I think if they could ensure to always have a non-indie game is available I am sure it'd be better. I enjoyed this benefit though because I could try new games - sometimes I would find out I like them! 

I've been a PS Plus subscriber since I got my first Playstation 4 nearly 10 years ago. I have a PS5 currently, and now that they offer 3 tiers I actually upgraded to the mid-tier which gives me access to a large catalog of games.

The monthly offers have been decent. I don't always add them to my library. But each month there is at least one that I think is worth claiming.

Most of the time the PS Plus games they offer for free are okay, but this month's line up was pretty good! I have the highest tier so I also have access to some PS1 and PS2 titles that are on the platform. I wish they would add my favorite RPG on the PS1, which is Legend of Legaia but I highly doubt it. The prices went up though, so it's quite expensive but I think it's worth it since it opens up a huge library of games.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I have the highest tier so I also have access to some PS1 and PS2 titles that are on the platform.

Nice. I'm at the mid-tier, PS Plus Extra. I didnt go for the top tier because I was a Nintendo fan and absolutely blind to the 1st and 2nd gen PlayStation games. I have no idea what I would like and there is so much current stuff I want to play anyway.