Register Now
Shortie

Have you listened to KPOP?

Something I never really listened to much of was KPOP, that was until my daughter was introduced to a band by her friend called BTS. Before then I knew of PSY but that was about it. 

My daughter has been a fan of BTS now since 2019 and over that time I have also listened to a lot of their music and will admit, I have too now become a fan of them.

I tend to listen to KPOP and BTS more often now than I ever used to. 

Have you listened to KPOP? Do you enjoy it?  

I have listened to a bit of it, and I like it. Which is weird because I absolutely DESPISE the bubblegum pop bullshit that we have to suffer through here. I'm a metalhead for the most part. Underground metal mostly as well as underground rap.

Pop makes me want to slap the shit out of whoever wrote the damn song. Yet I like KPOP.

On 9/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

I have listened to a bit of it, and I like it. Which is weird because I absolutely DESPISE the bubblegum pop bullshit that we have to suffer through here. I'm a metalhead for the most part. Underground metal mostly as well as underground rap.

Pop makes me want to slap the shit out of whoever wrote the damn song. Yet I like KPOP.

There is something about KPOP that is just different to the pop music we normally get, I have noticed that. A lot of the pop music we have at the moment I can not stand but KPOP I can listen to for hours a day. 

Maybe it's because it is somewhat different, can not quite put my finger on what it is but KPOP is definitely more enjoyable. 

I like some KPop but my spouse is more into the genre. They love BTS and Suga is their bias, so I have to hear some of their songs often. I do like Butter, it's a catchy song. I like some of Jungkook's solo music, and I liked one song from the band 2NE1. I never liked Psy's music though, couldn't stand Gangnam Style at all and think it's the worse song in existence lol. I also like a few songs from the band Tomorrow X Together (or TXT for short.)