Register Now
Kane99

Have you ever played a game that just made you angry?

We all have played games that we ended up hating, but has there ever been a game that just made you angry after playing it? Maybe it's a game you absolutely hated and in turn it made you angry. It takes me a lot to outright get pissed with a game. I mostly get mad at myself for being trash in a game, but there have been times where a video game just doesn't want to work for me, no matter what I do. What's the angriest you've ever been playing a video game? Why did it piss you off? 

Did any games sour your mood for the rest of your day even? I've played some trash games, but I don't think I focused that much attention on it after I was done playing it. What games made you angry the most?

Edited by Kane99

Mostly, all of The Grand Theft Auto games. At one point or another they have me pretty frustrated and angry when people would randomly blow your personal car up with a rocket launcher. Especially if your trying to do something structural 

I find games that are too difficult annoying. I mean what is the point if I am not able to get the missions done? I watched someone play Eiden ring, I don’t know maybe if I play it would be different. The battles seemed impossible to win. It was too challenging and frustrating. 

There are so many things that can make a gamer to be angered by the video game he or she is playing. One of the biggest of them all is frustration from the game. If you have played any Soul's games, you're going to understand exactly what I mean. Dark Souls franchise like Bloodborune, Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Ghost of Tsushima and Serkio : Shadow Die Twice will do that to you. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many things that can make a gamer to be angered by the video game he or she is playing. One of the biggest of them all is frustration from the game. If you have played any Soul's games, you're going to understand exactly what I mean. Dark Souls franchise like Bloodborune, Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Ghost of Tsushima and Serkio : Shadow Die Twice will do that to you. 

Since when was Ghost of Tsushima a soulslike?

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

Since when was Ghost of Tsushima a soulslike?

I had to add it to the list because of its similarities with soul's game with the combat system. If You die, you repeat the mission with all enemies back alive. Maybe it is not that hard as Sekiro or Dark Souls but it definitely gives me soulslike vibe.