Register Now
Rain Dew

New Jurassic Park Movie

The first one is a classic, but one part I don't understand is the paddock breakout scene, that occurs when that fat guy stealing the embryos causes a power outage on the island. The Tyrannosaurus Rex is clearly standing on the ground when he eats the goat. However, when Alan Grant and Timmy are forced to abseil down the side of the confinement, it's now looking like quite a drop.

I thought that was a weird continuity error. So hehe.

I generally love the movies. They did an even better job in the second film when the trailers were being knocked over the cliff, and Sarah falls and hits the glass, and it starts to break with her weight. Her "lucky pack" (her backpack) then saved her skin. 

On 1/23/2024 at 3:05 PM, Rain Dew said:

I think it’s confirmed that a new Jurassic Park movie is in the making. What are your thoughts?  I think they should just put it to rest. What more can you really do at this point?

It's just like the Simpsons at this point - A series that's overstayed its welcome. How are they going to release another psychopathic dinosaur this time?

On 2/15/2024 at 11:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

Any movie franchise that saw even mediocre success with any of its first 3 movies will continue on making entries to a point that it’s nothing more than vulgar. Things need to fucking die at some point. 

I totally agree - what other dinosaur experiment is going to go wrong this time in Jurassic Park? They obviously haven't learn their lesson about messing with things you don't understand.