Register Now
Dismal_Bliss

Games heading our way in February...

ARTICLE SOURCE: https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/media/2024/01/29/video-game-releases-february-2024/72327223007/

Are any of these on your bucket list, lol?

While "Final Fantasy 7" may be the most anticipated game, it's far from the only one people are excited about.

The February lineup is looking pretty promising:

Feb.1:

• "Granblue Fantasy: Relink" - PS5, PS4, PC

Feb. 2:

• "Persona 3 Reload" - PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
  • "Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Leage" - PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC

Feb. 8:

• "Helldivers 2" - PS5, PC

Feb. 13:

• "Ultros" - PS5, PS4, PC
  • "Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden" - PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC

Feb. 14:

• "Solium Infernum" - PC
  • "Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered" - PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC

Feb. 16:

• "Skull and Bones" - PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC
  • "Mario vs. Donkey Kong" - Switch

Feb. 22:

• "Sons of the Forest" - PC
  • "King Arthur: Knight's Tale" - PS5, Xbox Series X/S
  • "Pacific Drive" - PS5, PC
  • "Nightingale" - PC

Feb. 28:

• "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake" - PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC

Feb. 29:

• "Final Fantasy 7" - PS5

On 1/31/2024 at 10:02 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Skull and Bones….bring it! I want to see if the mechanics are any better than Assassin’s Creed Black Flag. Same developer, and I believe the pirate saga is pride to behold for Ubisoft. So this should be good. 

FF7 is that a remake? I thought they already had a remake. 

From what I heard of early Skull and Bones beta reviews, the game is a massive disappointment. I know that @Shagger was also looking forward to this game. Doesn't surprise me as Ubisoft has been doing everything in their power to drive away the players.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:38 PM, killamch89 said:

From what I heard of early Skull and Bones beta reviews, the game is a massive disappointment. I know that @Shagger was also looking forward to this game. Doesn't surprise me as Ubisoft has been doing everything in their power to drive away the players.

I was looking forward to this years ago. I absolutely loved AC4: Black Flag and the idea of that game's fantastic ship battle mechanic being expanded into it's own game was very exiting. However, after a decade of development hell that saw the game pushed back, re-done and cancelled several times, all the excitement I had has long since evaporated.

Something went badly wrong behind the scenes with Skull and Bones. I don't know the cause, but I do know the effect. This game had no hope. The only reason I feel Ubisoft even bothered to release the game was to claw back at least of of the money spent on it.

On 1/31/2024 at 10:02 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

FF7 is that a remake? I thought they already had a remake.

The original 1997 Final Fantasy 7 is indeed being remade as a 3 part trilogy. Part 1: Remake came out in 2020. Part 2:Rebirth came out a little over a week ago. And Part 3 is probably 2-4 years into the future yet.