Register Now
killamch89

What’s something you never leave home without?

That's easy - my Nut-sac bag. The brand is called nutsac - the bags are really durable - I've had it for at least 3 years. I usually like carrying the sling as I can slip little items into it like my power bank. What’s something you never leave home without?

It is definitely going to be in my smartphone that I would never leave my house without because there are so many things which I need to do whenever I am out of my house which my smartphone is going to be what's required for me to do it and I can't do it with any other thing apart from my smartphone

On 3/31/2024 at 4:31 AM, Heatman said:

It is definitely going to be in my smartphone that I would never leave my house without because there are so many things which I need to do whenever I am out of my house which my smartphone is going to be what's required for me to do it and I can't do it with any other thing apart from my smartphone

That's another one to be fair. Also the house keys because you don't want to sleep outside obviously.

I never leave home without my phone as well as my wallet. It's always good to carry your wallet around, it's much easier than carrying your card/license in your pocket. I remember one time I went to work and left my phone at home. I felt out of place, and my breaks were kind of boring too. I did talk to a few of my coworkers though.

20 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I never leave home without my phone as well as my wallet. It's always good to carry your wallet around, it's much easier than carrying your card/license in your pocket. I remember one time I went to work and left my phone at home. I felt out of place, and my breaks were kind of boring too. I did talk to a few of my coworkers though.

I'm always checking where my phone is when I'm out because it's very much a necessity. I also don't leave my house without my Ipad so that I can play some mobile games or read an Ebook if needed.

On 4/13/2024 at 6:58 AM, Debashis said:

I never leave home without my wallet having some cash, my ID cards, credit/debit cards, keys, handkerchief and a face mask to protect myself from pollution. 

Are you from India? I have a friend who told me about the Smog in Delhi.

On 4/2/2024 at 2:10 AM, killamch89 said:

That's another one to be fair. Also the house keys because you don't want to sleep outside obviously.

Unless your door is locked and unlocked by voice instruction, then you obviously don't need a key on your way out. But as for my smartphone, it can't leave my side ever for any reason whatsoever.