Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 30 Most Difficult Video Games of All Time

Honestly, I forgot about Shinobi - it's one of those PS2 games that has gone under the radar of most people at the time. On another note, Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson Punch Out was literally the hardest character to fight.

It seems that these people never played The Lion King on the Genesis/SNES nor Earthworm Jim 2 on the Genesis/SNES. I still have yet to beat either game because I keep getting stuck in certain levels. In The Lion King, I barely ever made it past the stampede level, whereas in Earthworm Jim 2 I get stuck on the Flying King level. I also think Mega Man and Bass is more difficult than Mega Man 9. Heck I woulds say Mega Man 11 is more difficult than Mega Man 9! I've been wanting to get that Shinobi game, all the Shinobi games aren't easy btw. I never beat The Revenge of Shinobi because it's very difficult, same with Shadow Dancer. (Shadow Dancer is more like the first Shinobi game from the Arcade/Master System.)

On 4/2/2024 at 6:39 PM, Ravenfreak said:

It seems that these people never played The Lion King on the Genesis/SNES nor Earthworm Jim 2 on the Genesis/SNES. I still have yet to beat either game because I keep getting stuck in certain levels. In The Lion King, I barely ever made it past the stampede level, whereas in Earthworm Jim 2 I get stuck on the Flying King level. I also think Mega Man and Bass is more difficult than Mega Man 9. Heck I woulds say Mega Man 11 is more difficult than Mega Man 9! I've been wanting to get that Shinobi game, all the Shinobi games aren't easy btw. I never beat The Revenge of Shinobi because it's very difficult, same with Shadow Dancer. (Shadow Dancer is more like the first Shinobi game from the Arcade/Master System.)

You should try some of the Crash Bandicoot levels like High Road - I've never played a level in any videogame that has stressed me quite like that one. It's one of the main reasons I don't want to play the remasters, lol.