Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Video Game Genre

I am the type that prefers RPGs games. I mean, I want to feel like the firepower man who is controlling a lot of ammunition. That is definitely what keeps me going whenever that I am playing that kind of game. When it comes to Role Playing games, Star Wars is still my favourite game.

On 4/7/2024 at 11:37 PM, Knight Barida said:

I am the type that prefers RPGs games. I mean, I want to feel like the firepower man who is controlling a lot of ammunition. That is definitely what keeps me going whenever that I am playing that kind of game. When it comes to Role Playing games, Star Wars is still my favourite game.

I'm kind of an RPG guy myself. Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Star Wars: KOWTR etc. I like the more complex systems and having to use your brain during these games.

Im changing all the time and looking for games in other genres. I still consider myself a new gamer because I'm trying everything out. I've found a love for beautiful open worlds, also psychological horror. I'm having fun with cartoonish games like remastered Destroy All Humans; 

I want it all

I used to be heavily into JRPGs, but now I tend to play more WRPGs as most of the big JRPG series have crashed and burned by this point, and the genre as a whole keeps moving further away from what it used to be. I also like Fighting games and Survival/Horror games.

My favourite video game genre at the moment would have to be either battle royale, strategy and role playing games. I have been playing a lot of Fortnite and Farmville recently and love to play games of the same type when I get the chance. 

Single-player story games, if the story is well written. Otherwise, I prefer co-op games like Monster Hunter, etc. I'm an extremely chill and laid-back gamer. I don't play PVP too much. There's only 1 game I play that is PVP currently, and that's Gigantic (I have a thread on it here with the trailer and whatnot).

On 4/14/2024 at 2:10 PM, kensonplays said:

Single-player story games, if the story is well written. Otherwise, I prefer co-op games like Monster Hunter, etc. I'm an extremely chill and laid-back gamer. I don't play PVP too much. There's only 1 game I play that is PVP currently, and that's Gigantic (I have a thread on it here with the trailer and whatnot).

I love Monster Hunter as well. I actually played some Monster Hunter: World today. It's the first time in over a year - I remember playing Monster Hunter with my friends on the PS Vita. Good times.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:41 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm kind of an RPG guy myself. Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Star Wars: KOWTR etc. I like the more complex systems and having to use your brain during these games.

Yes! That's it. I want to work my brains to play the games that I play. I need to go watch some videos on YouTube as well to be able to play those games and that is the fun that I get from playing games such as Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem.