Register Now
killamch89

Oops! Dropped My Phone in the Toilet! What To Do?

Have you ever had that heart-stopping moment when your phone takes an unexpected dive into the toilet? What are some actions you took in this scenario? Panic? Fish it out and pray? Or did you find a better way to salvage my beloved device? Share your tales of phone-in-toilet moment and how you resolved the issue.

21 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Thankfully it was a tracfone. I just left it and bought a new one because it was sticking out of a fresh pile of shit that I hadn't flushed yet.

And I'm done eating for the next couple of days.

On 4/12/2024 at 6:28 PM, The Blackangel said:

Thankfully it was a tracfone. I just left it and bought a new one because it was sticking out of a fresh pile of shit that I hadn't flushed yet.

I can imagine - I wouldn't remove it either. I'd just get another phone. It's not worth smelling like shit for who knows how long. I remembered when I was in high school some kid dropped in a pile of shit some bushes and he had that scent on him for days.

I thankfully never done this myself! Though if I did happen to drop it in the toilet after I flushed, I would try and use the rice treatment to get the water absorbed as much as possible. But if I dropped it like The Blackangel did, then too bad it's getting thrown away and I'll get a new one lol. I already do not like looking in the bowl after I take a shit, I don't know why it's just one of those things that weird me out so I just close the lid after taking a shit lol.

5 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I thankfully never done this myself! Though if I did happen to drop it in the toilet after I flushed, I would try and use the rice treatment to get the water absorbed as much as possible. But if I dropped it like The Blackangel did, then too bad it's getting thrown away and I'll get a new one lol. I already do not like looking in the bowl after I take a shit, I don't know why it's just one of those things that weird me out so I just close the lid after taking a shit lol.

I think the scent of my own would be enough to convince me it's time for a new phone. That lingering shit scent lasts for a good amount of time. I remembered when a friend once shat himself while being drunk and his favorite sneaker got some on it. He washed that shoes religiously every day for about 2 weeks and we could still smell it. He eventually had to throw it away and get a new pair.