Register Now
Heatman

Do you still celebrate your birthday?

So, I decided to ask this question to know if you're still of the habit of celebrating your birthday? 

Tomorrow happens to be my birthday being 13th April. I haven't celebrated my birthday in a while and I want to celebrate this one. What are the kind of innovative way you would celebrate your birthday if you were in my shoes? 

14 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Typically, no I don't celebrate my birthday. It's nothing but a reminder that I'm one more year closer to death. But if you celebrate yours, take the day off and delve into something that you truly enjoy.

Well, I don't normally want to celebrate my birthday but friends and family always planning surprise parties for me.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, I decided to ask this question to know if you're still of the habit of celebrating your birthday? 

Tomorrow happens to be my birthday being 13th April. I haven't celebrated my birthday in a while and I want to celebrate this one. What are the kind of innovative way you would celebrate your birthday if you were in my shoes? 

Happy Birthday when it comes man. Well, try something new - have you ever used a jet-ski?

On 4/13/2024 at 12:09 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, I don't normally want to celebrate my birthday but friends and family always planning surprise parties for me.

Happy Birthday when it comes man. Well, try something new - have you ever used a jet-ski?

Thanks man. I had a great one. As for jet-ski, I've done it once or twice which was fun. I love going to the beach resorts and that's where I do it. 

I want to try out something crazy next year. Something like all those clip jumping with sling ropes attached.