Register Now
DylanC

Best video game to movie adaptation?

On 6/1/2022 at 3:07 PM, Aniekwe said:

According to what I was able to find out, they don't really have any problem with making use of VPN on their platform which is why I believe that is the reason why a lot of people have access to their services that is not available for their location yet. 

This has not happened to me but I have heard that people have had their account restricted after it was discovered that they were using VPN to play the game that was not available in their location.

5 hours ago, Jasmin said:

This has not happened to me but I have heard that people have had their account restricted after it was discovered that they were using VPN to play the game that was not available in their location.

Do people actually use VPN to play games? I think that it even put your account at risk if you're not making use of a trusted VPN provider. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Do people actually use VPN to play games? I think that it even put your account at risk if you're not making use of a trusted VPN provider. 

I know a lot of people who use VPN to play games, especially the games that are not available in their location or have not been released in their countries.

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

If that happens to them, it's better they stop using VPN for the good of their account. The one's their accounts were restricted, was it later released for them? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Werewolves Within is another good video game to movie adaptation that I really enjoyed. I have a thing for werewolves related movies and it's why I enjoyed the movie. 

One example of such movies or TV show that's connected with werewolves plot is Teen Wolf. I don't think it's got a video game yet. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

One example of such movies or TV show that's connected with werewolves plot is Teen Wolf. I don't think it's got a video game yet. 

The appearance of Wraiths of Mörhogg in Teen Wolf linking in The Wild Hunt just like they did in The Witcher was the turning point for me in the movie. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have not watched any of those movies or TV series I should say. It looks like I have picked out a good movie recommendation for myself. 

On 6/4/2022 at 4:51 PM, Aniekwe said:

If that happens to them, it's better they stop using VPN for the good of their account. The one's their accounts were restricted, was it later released for them? 

What do you have to lose when your account is restricted by playing a game using VPN that was not originally available in your location?

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have not watched any of those movies or TV series I should say. It looks like I have picked out a good movie recommendation for myself. 

I think Teen Wolf is up to 5 seasons, I can't remember correctly but I'm very sure that you're going to like the character of Scott. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Teen Wolf is a very good series. A teenager was bitten by a wolf in the woods and that's how everything started. 

A new one is scheduled to be released this year. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Teen Wolf is a very good series. A teenager was bitten by a wolf in the woods and that's how everything started. 

A new one is scheduled to be released this year. 

I never knew that they had another one coming out this year. When is the release date of it? I wouldn't like to miss out on it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never knew that they had another one coming out this year. When is the release date of it? I wouldn't like to miss out on it. 

I don't know when it's scheduled to be released yet but I can find out. I'll be checking out their official page soon.