Register Now
DylanC

Best video game to movie adaptation?

16 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have already checked and it's on mine 😊. Even it wasn't, I would have looked for a work around on getting it. 

Screenshot_20220526-194054.thumb.png.6ac378c755861d3e6b9ff94c3c2dc977.pngScreenshot_20220526-194120.thumb.png.f9b938e53a499dfa57cb4b2e71040a73.png

That's surprising, I thought it took at least 6 months.  I'll have to check myself when I get home!

30 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have already checked and it's on mine 😊. Even it wasn't, I would have looked for a work around on getting it. 

Screenshot_20220526-194054.thumb.png.6ac378c755861d3e6b9ff94c3c2dc977.pngScreenshot_20220526-194120.thumb.png.f9b938e53a499dfa57cb4b2e71040a73.png

12 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

That's surprising, I thought it took at least 6 months.  I'll have to check myself when I get home!

One might have to "VPN" it, because I can't find it on my Netflix.

15 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This looks interesting. I should have it checked out by weekend. I love adventure movies a lot and for this to be in line with the video game Uncharted, it will be fun. 

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm not making use of VPN for it, I don't even know they use VPN for Netflix. 

A VPN can to used to set your browser to be recognized from a different country as the one you actually reside in, thus unlocking content normally locked in one region and open it to another. For instance, using a VPN someone in America can watch Netflix content that should only available be people logged in within the UK and vice versa.

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

A VPN can to used to set your browser to be recognized from a different country as the one you actually reside in, thus unlocking content normally locked in one region and open it to another. For instance, using a VPN someone in America can watch Netflix content that should only available be people logged in within the UK and vice versa.

That's interesting, I never thought that would be possible. But I'm guessing Netflix might have some sort of punishment for account using VPN to access their content or they don't care as long you're paying your subscription fee? 

28 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

That's interesting, I never thought that would be possible. But I'm guessing Netflix might have some sort of punishment for account using VPN to access their content or they don't care as long you're paying your subscription fee? 

I don't know if they like or not, but they don't do anything about it. It's 100% legal and you pay the subscription all the same.

13 hours ago, Shagger said:

I don't know if they like or not, but they don't do anything about it. It's 100% legal and you pay the subscription all the same.

As long as the company is getting their subscription fees, they have nothing to worry about those using VPN or not. It even helps users enjoy their subscription well by having access to movies that would have taken too long for them to enjoy. 

Before you start using VPN to use a service not available in your location, you need to check their TOS and see if they allow VPN or not. If they are strict about not allowing VPN, you should avoid it.

I just watched uncharted 2022 a couple of days ago and I must they really did a good job on the movie and brought the game to life. Sony is actually the best when it comes to recreating video games as movies.

On 5/27/2022 at 9:01 PM, Shagger said:

If that's the case then, I have nothing to worry about when it comes to making use of VPN for it. I would even give it a try and see what movies I have available that I never had. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:51 AM, Jasmin said:

Before you start using VPN to use a service not available in your location, you need to check their TOS and see if they allow VPN or not. If they are strict about not allowing VPN, you should avoid it.

According to what I was able to find out, they don't really have any problem with making use of VPN on their platform which is why I believe that is the reason why a lot of people have access to their services that is not available for their location yet. 

On 5/27/2022 at 10:45 AM, Aniekwe said:

This looks interesting. I should have it checked out by weekend. I love adventure movies a lot and for this to be in line with the video game Uncharted, it will be fun. 

It's even The Northmen that I'm interested in watching from the list I saw there. I love movies with a touch of vikings settings. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's even The Northmen that I'm interested in watching from the list I saw there. I love movies with a touch of vikings settings. 

I have been meaning to watch that one but I felt like they have acted everything there is to be acted with Ragnar and his sons Vikings series. 

4 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have been meaning to watch that one but I felt like they have acted everything there is to be acted with Ragnar and his sons Vikings series. 

I'm not sure yet if they have exhausted the Vikings plot with Ragnar and his sons Vikings series and the only way for me to be sure would be to watch The Northmen.