Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It would be a huge breakdown of customers right if they don't include the game's tutorials in the games they make no matter how easy the games appear to be. 

Sure, it would've been a disaster for me had it been their is no tutorials to guide new comers of the game. For me, I won't continue further, if their is no route for me to learn. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can always make use of the game's tutorials and kick off your play. It's not that too difficult to get your way around the game. 

It's only the most difficult games that I have recently started playing would get me to make use of tutorials. Otherwise, I would figure it out on my own. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the most difficult games that I have recently started playing would get me to make use of tutorials. Otherwise, I would figure it out on my own. 

Wait, you had difficulty playing Assassin's Creed that you needed tutorials for you to understand the game's system? 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, Boblee said:

Wait, you had difficulty playing Assassin's Creed that you needed tutorials for you to understand the game's system? 

Not at all. I have been playing my Assassin's Creed games with ease. I do look at the tutorials but not like it's a must for me. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:14 AM, Heatman said:

Not at all. I have been playing my Assassin's Creed games with ease. I do look at the tutorials but not like it's a must for me. 

I think that it was the Assassin's Creed Revelations that I didn't find that easy to play no matter how much I tried. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:11 AM, Justin11 said:

Asssins Creed has numerous versions, I didn't get to play the revelation edition. I only stopped with Assassins Creed I and II, the origins, Odyssey partly, and the brotherhood version, and that's all. 

I believe that I have seen the game's trailer once or twice  posted in the forum and it looks quite interesting. You will definitely love it if you play it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that I have seen the game's trailer once or twice  posted in the forum and it looks quite interesting. You will definitely love it if you play it. 

Maybe I'll watch it too, but forgotten. I can simply go back to YouTube at my own free time to watch the trailer to see the difference in the game. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe I'll watch it too, but forgotten. I can simply go back to YouTube at my own free time to watch the trailer to see the difference in the game. 

It's something that can't stress you at all by getting to YouTube and watch the trailer all over again for more insight into the game. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's something that can't stress you at all by getting to YouTube and watch the trailer all over again for more insight into the game. 

Yes, it wouldn't stress me but for now I'm focused here, and other places, I am not going to YouTube, because it will be stress running around from different sites to get an information. 

Edited by Justin11

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it wouldn't stress me but for now I'm focused here, and other places, I am not going to YouTube, because it will be stress running around from different sites to get an information. 

Alright, if that's your decision that, it's cool. So, have it your way then!! 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

There is definitely no harm in doing that as long as you have the time to do so when it's very convenient for you to do so. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is definitely no harm in doing that as long as you have the time to do so when it's very convenient for you to do so. 

For the fact that the information on YouTube or any other website can never be taken all down and you can easily go back to the pages to take advantage. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I suppose to watch the video trailer on YouTube this morning but an errand took away my time to watch the video at YouTube. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow morning. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that the information on YouTube or any other website can never be taken all down and you can easily go back to the pages to take advantage. 

It's only on rare occasions that such information can be taken down especially by the OP who uploaded it in the first place.