Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

On 11/3/2021 at 4:33 PM, Boblee said:

It's why gamers have different tastes and why we have thousands of games out there because there is always a possibility of Mr A not liking what Mr B likes. 

Yeah, there are some cases where we would love same games over but it's never going to be 100 out of 100 the same. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:19 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are some cases where we would love same games over but it's never going to be 100 out of 100 the same. 

Exactly, with our differences in human beings nature, we can never be the same in our preferences especially when it comes to games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, with our differences in human beings nature, we can never be the same in our preferences especially when it comes to games. 

Yeah, people might have similarities in their choices of games to play but it's never going to be 100% the same thing. 

On 9/23/2018 at 8:29 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I tried playing this game, but when I did it hurt my eyes to the point they became bloodshot, so I kind of dropped this series. Plus the controls felt stiff.

The control you're talking about is it your console controller or the game's control per say? I never had any issues playing the game at all. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, Justin11 said:

Unless the user is talking about different Assassins Creed. Their are different options of that, maybe the user has problem with another of it's version. 

There is always a possibility that some gamer would find the control of the game hard or difficult especially if they are new to the game. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is always a possibility that some gamer would find the control of the game hard or difficult especially if they are new to the game. 

Yes, what they can do when they are faced by such issue is learning how to use the controller and master it to avoid feeling discomfort with it during gaming time. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:14 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, what they can do when they are faced by such issue is learning how to use the controller and master it to avoid feeling discomfort with it during gaming time. 

It's just like I'm still struggling with playing or making use of bow and arrow in playing Ghost of Tsushima till today. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like I'm still struggling with playing or making use of bow and arrow in playing Ghost of Tsushima till today. 

You have the option to choose, and you have the hint to look over, in order to play and master how to control the main character via arrow or bow. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You have the option to choose, and you have the hint to look over, in order to play and master how to control the main character via arrow or bow. 

I can't really over look not using it because it's a fighting skill that comes in very handy with dealing with your enemies in the game. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I can't really over look not using it because it's a fighting skill that comes in very handy with dealing with your enemies in the game. 

I thought you've forgotten the essence of the weapons you're assigned with in the game, which can enable you defeat your enemies due to the quality of the amour.