Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

With the name alone, it shows it's an FPS kind of game. I'll get going with the game when I launch my PS4 at the month ending because I'm fade up with PS3. Assassins Creed is an interesting sword adventure game. 

I hope you can get your hands on the PS4 console as you have planned out. There are so many games that you will enjoy better playing on it. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I hope you can get your hands on the PS4 console as you have planned out. There are so many games that you will enjoy better playing on it. 

Sure, I've been saving for it in the past three months, I am almost there. Just that things came up and short my savings, if not, I could've got it. I am hopeful that their are plenty interesting games to play on it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I've been saving for it in the past three months, I am almost there. Just that things came up and short my savings, if not, I could've got it. I am hopeful that their are plenty interesting games to play on it. 

Why not save a little more longer and purchase Playstation 5 at once instead of getting PS4 now, only to be saving for PS5 all over again in the future. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Why not save a little more longer and purchase Playstation 5 at once instead of getting PS4 now, only to be saving for PS5 all over again in the future. 

I am simply tired of saving, because issues of financial needs always surface slashing my savings, making me repeating myself saving again to meet up. I can't suffer again for two years just to save and get PS5. I can simply pray for better opportunities coming my way tomorrow, so I can get more funds to buy it one time without saving in longer duration. 

I've finished both Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II, and unusually the sequel was far superior to the original.

I did start playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood quite recently, but got a bit bored with it and haven't picked it up for a while. I should probably try to before I forget the progress I've made and feel compelled to start again.. 😅 It happens quite frequently, hence my backlog.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:34 AM, Boblee said:

When it comes to my favorite stealth games, Assassins Creed happens to be my number one. I played a lot of the game on my PS4 more than on my PC. 

Metal Gear Solid is my favourite, personally.

3 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I've finished both Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II, and unusually the sequel was far superior to the original.

I did start playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood quite recently, but got a bit bored with it and haven't picked it up for a while. I should probably try to before I forget the progress I've made and feel compelled to start again.. 😅 It happens quite frequently, hence my backlog.

I haven't started playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yet. Still have my hands full with other games but I'm more likely going to play it early next year. 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:41 AM, Oblivion Knight said:

Metal Gear Solid definitely cuts in on my top 5 best games at least for this year. Although the microtransactions used in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is frustrating, I still enjoyed the game. 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:15 PM, Heatman said:

Metal Gear Solid definitely cuts in on my top 5 best games at least for this year. Although the microtransactions used in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is frustrating, I still enjoyed the game. 

I've come to accept that the use of microtransactions can't be eliminated in games but what I can't accept is the existence of bugs in the game. 

Way better than Odyssey. It may have just much bloat but it’s fine tuned and focused a lot more. It doesn’t seem so overwhelming and I like the darker tone. Combat is back to how it was with still trying to make it the new mechanics introduced in the previous two games. Not sure what if I like it 100% but it’s fun and the grit is most welcomed

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I've come to accept that the use of microtransactions can't be eliminated in games but what I can't accept is the existence of bugs in the game. 

Yeah, it's something that have been part and parcel of all games now. No matter how much fans asks for it to be eliminated, it's never going to happen.