Jump to content
Register Now
Katri Marcell

Ask Katri

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What's the best compliment you've been paid?

My favorite compliment is whenever someone is texting me for video game help saying that I'm a living video game Wikipedia 😄 I'm not actually, I haven't played much but I don't think there are many titles out there that I don't know about. I've worked hard to learn all that stuff without being able to play as a kid so it's super important hearing it now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, DC said:

Where do you get your news?

I don't follow news anymore. Greece is a big pile of missinformation and paid content. If there's a big weather change or a disaster happening I usually find out via Facebook by friends and then scout the internet for it. I only search for gaming news daily, mostly browsing through a list of different sources through Feedly 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2018 at 10:01 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Btw, can I jump into this game without playing its predecessors?

Hahah. Kinda makes me think of the two weight loss diets which worked for me: food poisoning and a jaw injury.

Damn, those kind of things are the only ones working on me too 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@DC hmmm that's a tough one. That must be my mother. Right before she was interviewed for a spot at her current job, she was working at a huge cosmetics franchise here in Greece. The conditions were terrible but she needed the money for the family so she stayed. When she got a letter saying she was accepted at the new job, she went at her normal hour to work the next day, put a couple of thousands worth of products in a cart and when she went to the cashier and the manager approached her to ask what the hell she was doing she just said I quit, paid for the things and left 😄 She must have really hated the job there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DylanC said:

Have you got a favourite horror movie?

I got only one horror movie that I actually liked and it is The Woman in Black with Daniel Radcliffe. I very rarely find horror movies that are not too cliche for my taste. I really really really liked the horror TV series the Haunting of Hill House. I rank it above the woman in black 😄 Do you any favorite ones to suggest?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Katri Marcell said:

I got only one horror movie that I actually liked and it is The Woman in Black with Daniel Radcliffe. I very rarely find horror movies that are not too cliche for my taste. I really really really liked the horror TV series the Haunting of Hill House. I rank it above the woman in black 😄 Do you any favorite ones to suggest?

I’ve heard great things about The Haunting Of Hill House. Everyone I’ve spoken to about it says I should watch it. Not got around to it yet. Hmm, in terms of modern horror flicks, I’d recommend Get Out and IT. There’s so many!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DylanC said:

I’ve heard great things about The Haunting Of Hill House. Everyone I’ve spoken to about it says I should watch it. Not got around to it yet. Hmm, in terms of modern horror flicks, I’d recommend Get Out and IT. There’s so many!

I've seen the old IT and even though it was chilling, the ending was beyond awful for my taste 😛 I've heard good things about get out so I'll give it a try! You should really start Hill House. Even Stephen King said that it was the product of a mastermind and he didn't even like his own movies hahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Katri Marcell said:

I've seen the old IT and even though it was chilling, the ending was beyond awful for my taste 😛 I've heard good things about get out so I'll give it a try! You should really start Hill House. Even Stephen King said that it was the product of a mastermind and he didn't even like his own movies hahahaha

Haha, will definitely check it out soon! Thanks for the heads up 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...