Register Now
killamch89

Trolling

On 3/2/2022 at 11:33 PM, Prof elohstar said:

I don't really troll while playing games. But when am trying a new game I like it when I get trolled as it will motivate me to learn the game and get better in the game. 

There are some games where when it outcome isn't really good and you get trolled, it's going pull your mood and spirit down. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some games where when it outcome isn't really good and you get trolled, it's going pull your mood and spirit down. 

Yes it's true, trolling can turn a very good gamer to a bad gamer. So I don't involve in trolling. 

On 12/23/2018 at 4:06 PM, DarthHazard said:

I don't bother. I just don't see the point of it. We're all here to play the game and I think it's important to let everyone enjoy the game. I've seen a few trolling videos on Twitter and YouTube though and some of them can be quite funny. Most of them are harmless and it's just people trying to trick people into thinking something. 

Most of those trolls are harmless especially when you play for the fun. I troll on some games that I play and it's for the fun side of it and nothing more.

29 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Most of those trolls are harmless especially when you play for the fun. I troll on some games that I play and it's for the fun side of it and nothing more.

Some gamers don't know how to take the same troll they give out to others and it's where the problem begins. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't know how to take the same troll they give out to others and it's where the problem begins. 

That's none of my business as I play games just to feel the vibes and take any trolls that comes my way. That's the goal and nothing more.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's none of my business as I play games just to feel the vibes and take any trolls that comes my way. That's the goal and nothing more.

You sure do know exactly how to stay out of trouble when you are playing your games and it's always the best thing to do. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You sure do know exactly how to stay out of trouble when you are playing your games and it's always the best thing to do. 

I used to be the troublesome dude in most gaming communities. But you know man grow and have to focus the energies on basic things of life.

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I used to be the troublesome dude in most gaming communities. But you know man grow and have to focus the energies on basic things of life.

Haha, till you get your head 🤕 broken one day by someone more stubborn than you are, then you will calm down. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Haha, till you get your head 🤕 broken one day by someone more stubborn than you are, then you will calm down. 

I don't think anyone can take what has happened online to my place. I will make sure they get the beating of their lives 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't think anyone can take what has happened online to my place. I will make sure they get the beating of their lives 🤣🤣

Some people can be really weird. There are some that have the tech to track one's IP address. We have freaks out there. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Some people can be really weird. There are some that have the tech to track one's IP address. We have freaks out there. 

Oh! That's true and it is going to hurt one when you realize that you've been attacked on the internet. I don't really think too much about that though. 

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Oh! That's true and it is going to hurt one when you realize that you've been attacked on the internet. I don't really think too much about that though. 

Some people are really big perverts when it comes to what they are willing to do online all in the name of having their way. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Some people are really big perverts when it comes to what they are willing to do online all in the name of having their way. 

I've read about some gamers looking their gaming accounts to hackers and you begin to wonder who did it and for what reason. 

Just now, Knight Barida said:

I've read about some gamers looking their gaming accounts to hackers and you begin to wonder who did it and for what reason. 

Fortunately for me, I have never experienced that but I have seen countless gamers experience it in their multiplayer online games.