Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
9Online

Which COD is the best and why?

I would have to say that Black Ops 3 was probably one of my favourites in terms of a Call of Duty, this was the first game I was able to gain prestige master on and actually enjoyed working my way towards that rank. I still even  now go back to it quite often and have fun with it and I feel like I will be going back to it more often. Black Ops 4 is good but it definitely doesn't beat Black Ops 3.

5 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I would have to say that Black Ops 3 was probably one of my favourites in terms of a Call of Duty, this was the first game I was able to gain prestige master on and actually enjoyed working my way towards that rank. I still even  now go back to it quite often and have fun with it and I feel like I will be going back to it more often. Black Ops 4 is good but it definitely doesn't beat Black Ops 3.

My favourite thing about Black Ops 3 was the ability to play the campaign co-op. I legit wish more CoD games would have a co-op campaign. I love the competitive modes but co-op helps add more diversity.

18 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

My favourite thing about Black Ops 3 was the ability to play the campaign co-op. I legit wish more CoD games would have a co-op campaign. I love the competitive modes but co-op helps add more diversity.

That's very true! I forgot you could play the campign co-op. I might have to get my boyfriend to sit down with me when we both have time and play through the campaign together. 🙂 There are so many games I'd like to complete but not enough time to do so! There just aren't enough hours in a day to complete all the games I wanna complete! 😄

1 minute ago, Shortie861 said:

That's very true! I forgot you could play the campign co-op. I might have to get my boyfriend to sit down with me when we both have time and play through the campaign together. 🙂 There are so many games I'd like to complete but not enough time to do so! There just aren't enough hours in a day to complete all the games I wanna complete! 😄

I know your pain...

6 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I agree. Black Ops 3 co-campaign mode was fun to play with my friends back in the days. I used to spend hours playing Black Ops 3 lol

Now that we are in 2020. Lets talk about modern warfare of the 2019 and also the mobile game which got prety much popular.