Register Now
mont86

Surfing the net ?

13 hours ago, mont86 said:

Do you use fone or PC or tablet ?

Normally I use PC but do for a upgrade ,now using a tablet.. sometimes smartphone... All look different to my eye... 

I generally use my laptop or desktop because those are the two I spend most of my time doing animation videos and video editing. I only surf the internet on my cell phone when I am not near any of these. I do surf the internet on my tablet when looking for mobile games, game reviews or new ebooks to read.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I generally use my laptop or desktop because those are the two I spend most of my time doing animation videos and video editing. I only surf the internet on my cell phone when I am not near any of these. I do surf the internet on my tablet when looking for mobile games, game reviews or new ebooks to read.

Who doesn't use a PC for surfing lol.

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Who doesn't use a PC for surfing lol.

I know a few people in India that can't afford one but can purchase a cell phone so they use that as to surf the internet. There are people out there that are in way worse situations than anything you and I have been through.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I know a few people in India that can't afford one but can purchase a cell phone so they use that as to surf the internet. There are people out there that are in way worse situations than anything you and I have been through.

You shouldn't talk without judging me m8.. I have been through some rough shit. But yeah, I understand, there can be people worse off. WHich is why I am grateful for what I do.

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

You shouldn't talk without judging me m8.. I have been through some rough shit. But yeah, I understand, there can be people worse off. WHich is why I am grateful for what I do.

I agree and I have been through some insanely rough times as well but I don't complain. I just get on with it.

8 hours ago, mont86 said:

I know a ot of people that only use smart fones.. But in each app the look of the sites are different and I feel more comfortable with a pc especially ordering online ..

Easier for me to type as well...

And also to see lol.

PC for me. Generally speaking, I'm an active forum poster on various forums and I find it easier to type aswell as looking and correcting any grammar or punctuation mistakes I have made. Usually, I will multi-task and switch between devices so therefore sometimes I will use my telephone to surf the internet. 

12 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

PC for me. Generally speaking, I'm an active forum poster on various forums and I find it easier to type aswell as looking and correcting any grammar or punctuation mistakes I have made. Usually, I will multi-task and switch between devices so therefore sometimes I will use my telephone to surf the internet. 

I tend to be around my computer editing videos and other stuff so I tend to use my PC a lot more.