Register Now
mont86

Youtube tutorials are helpful.

I often come across challenges in StoryMode of games such as Skyrim and I'm on the edge of just giving up at times. Although, as a last resort I use YouTube tutorials to help me overcome the obstacle that I've come across in game. Besides this, I'll never give up and keep trying until I have succeeded in the current quest that I'm playing. What's your favorite YouTuber to watch for guides, tutorials and gameplays to support you through the difficult stages of a video game? 

Another thing that's helped me was to confirm things I was figuring out , plus they suggest getting certain upgrades to give you a better chance against the computer..

Radbrad has been good... Seems like a lot of editing, I just found another one, not sure what the name is.. It's character is a girl which is cool and it's 13 plus hours..

I have managed to play many games and manage to up the difficulty only because of the YouTube tutorials. I appreciate all those gamers who prefer to record and offer the assistance to other people. And that is something definitely helps when you are playing those puzzle games or any game with some difficulty levels. So it's always a good option to keep tab on such tutorial channels.