Register Now
Alyxx

Anthem

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Great review, had my doubts about the game but it looks very solid. By the way is this a Multiplayer only  ?

Yeah it's a multiplayer only game. And it's not really a review, more like "this is what I thought about the demo" thing. I'm doing a full review when the game is released.

A brilliant review as usual Alyxx but there is one thing I observed from watching the walkthroughs of the Demo and that was the AI of the enemies aren't all that great either.

13 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah it's a multiplayer only game. And it's not really a review, more like "this is what I thought about the demo" thing. I'm doing a full review when the game is released.

49 minutes ago, 3ballmillie said:

How did everyone like the Anthem beta?? Do you think that game is a must to have?

It's difficult to tell but so far the only issues I have seen across many different playthroughs on Youtube is that the servers are very packed and the enemy Ai isn't exactly the brightest. There is also a bit of lag but otherwise it seems like a decent demo from EA (Still not convinced myself). However, it is an EA game and they are notorious for screwing up most of their games with micro-transactions and that is why I urge caution.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's difficult to tell but so far the only issues I have seen across many different playthroughs on Youtube is that the servers are very packed and the enemy Ai isn't exactly the brightest. There is also a bit of lag but otherwise it seems like a decent demo from EA (Still not convinced myself). However, it is an EA game and they are notorious for screwing up most of their games with micro-transactions and that is why I urge caution.

I had no lag during any of my playtime, just so it's said. I think that was mostly fixed after day 1. And they have said the game will have no microtransactions either, other than some cosmetic stuff that you can still buy with ingame currency anyway.

20 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I had no lag during any of my playtime, just so it's said. I think that was mostly fixed after day 1. And they have said the game will have no microtransactions either, other than some cosmetic stuff that you can still buy with ingame currency anyway.

Fair enough but I still have my guard at max because EA is lurking in the background. What I am afraid is if Anthem gets decent reception that EA will just try to insert tons of microtransaction into the game.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Fair enough but I still have my guard at max because EA is lurking in the background. What I am afraid is if Anthem gets decent reception that EA will just try to insert tons of microtransaction into the game.

I remain optimistic about Anthem personally.

That is very thorough review of the Anthem. I think what I enjoyed the most is the graphics of the Anthem. And I like how they are adding additional updates on multiplayer front like having club inside the game for the players where they can exchange items and have more streaks. I think new updates on the Anthem would cover that in near future hopefully. I am kind of feeling good about anthem now. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

That is very thorough review of the Anthem. I think what I enjoyed the most is the graphics of the Anthem. And I like how they are adding additional updates on multiplayer front like having club inside the game for the players where they can exchange items and have more streaks. I think new updates on the Anthem would cover that in near future hopefully. I am kind of feeling good about anthem now. 

I am still keeping my skepticism until the game has been out for a month.