Register Now
skyfire

Riptide GP: Renegade

On 2/11/2022 at 4:13 AM, Family sedan said:

I'm actually considering a Nintendo Switch now.

Have you made any decisions yet on getting into playing on Nintendo Switch? The Riptide GP: Renegade did you later start it? 

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

If I get the switch, I want my first game to be that World Rally Championship game someone reviewed on YouTube.  It looked really good.

A lot of racing game options for you to try out on the switch. I just don't know when I can use any of them.

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

If I get the switch, I want my first game to be that World Rally Championship game someone reviewed on YouTube.  It looked really good.

I can very well guarantee you that you're definitely going enjoy playing on Nintendo Switch because there are so many to play on it. 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Thanks for the advice guys, I might be getting a Switch real soon.

Congratulations in advance when you get it. And, make sure you have it unveiled for us here to see the beauty. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'll try to get the photo into my computer, but first I need to buy the Switch.

What's your already existing budget for the Nintendo switch? Is it close to the amount required for the purchase? 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, Heatman said:

For the fact that it's a racing game is something that I'm into and really fancy very well. With good graphics, it's going to be very interesting. 

Riptide is one of the best racing games that we have at the moment. Not that popular like the rest over here, but I catch my fun playing it.

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Riptide is one of the best racing games that we have at the moment. Not that popular like the rest over here, but I catch my fun playing it.

It's definitely not better than any of the Gran Turismo games or even the Forza Horizon 4 racing video game. 

On 3/8/2022 at 10:26 AM, Knight Barida said:

Indeed not much popular maybe community finds other games better for some reason.