Register Now
skyfire

Mystery of Mirror of Death

On 4/24/2022 at 8:36 AM, Boblee said:

That normally happens when you get hooked up on such games. They can become very addictive if you're not careful. 

I believe that it's something that's very common with all video games. If you let yourself get addicted to it, you will and there is no two ways about it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that's very common with all video games. If you let yourself get addicted to it, you will and there is no two ways about it. 

With Mystery of Mirror of Death, if you're not careful how you play it, you can be rest assured of getting addicted to it. It happened to my colleague. 

On 4/25/2022 at 11:35 PM, Boblee said:

With Mystery of Mirror of Death, if you're not careful how you play it, you can be rest assured of getting addicted to it. It happened to my colleague. 

Well, I believe that's possible to happen to some but it's most likely difficult to happen to me because I have a very tough skin when it comes to getting addicted. I'm not saying that I'm completely immune to it. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:39 PM, skyfire said:

Android has many of the games which are addictive. I have been playing many of them which take most of your time.

It's why mobile games are gaining more popularity lately and it's evident in so many of such games like that getting released on the platform always. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why mobile games are gaining more popularity lately and it's evident in so many of such games like that getting released on the platform always. 

And for most of them that comes in a free to play mode, it makes it more persuasive for gamers to jump into it playing them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

And for most of them that comes in a free to play mode, it makes it more persuasive for gamers to jump into it playing them. 

I'm not sure if there's so much microtransactions in Mystery of Mirror of Death which is why I have seen a lot of good reviews about the game. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if there's so much microtransactions in Mystery of Mirror of Death which is why I have seen a lot of good reviews about the game. 

I just don't worry too much about microtransactions used in games as long as it doesn't affect my gameplay. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I just don't worry too much about microtransactions used in games as long as it doesn't affect my gameplay. 

The only way microtransactions would affect your gameplay is by making it too easy for you to play once you start buying into them. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

iCop and Who is The Killer are two games that are quite similar to what you get from playing Mystery of Mirror of Death and they are both free as well. 

I wonder if there are such detective games that kids around the age of 3 to 5 years can play without having much negative effects on them? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wonder if there are such detective games that kids around the age of 3 to 5 years can play without having much negative effects on them? 

Wombi Detective LITE version of the game is a good example of such games that kids of 4 years up can play. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wombi Detective LITE version of the game is a good example of such games that kids of 4 years up can play. 

Seriously, thanks for the recommendations of Wombi Detective LITE because it's something that's going to be very helpful for my kids.