Register Now
skyfire

Mystery of Mirror of Death

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, thanks for the recommendations of Wombi Detective LITE because it's something that's going to be very helpful for my kids. 

Wow, I didn't know that you were married and not to talk about having kids. I'm so glad to chip in something they can play. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Wow, I didn't know that you were married and not to talk about having kids. I'm so glad to chip in something they can play. 

It's alright mate, there is no way you would know what you weren't told. I have got 2 cute girls. I have already downloaded Wombi Detective LITE for them today. 

xD, that's cool move man, you got your kids playing videogames with you. 

When I checked again for mystery of mirror of death, I discovered it wasn't no where, but found similar type 'Mystery Room Escape. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that's cool move man, you got your kids playing videogames with you. 

When I checked again for mystery of mirror of death, I discovered it wasn't no where, but found similar type 'Mystery Room Escape. 

Mystery Room Escape? I haven't heard about the. If it's related to Mirror of Death, I will be interested in checking it out. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Mystery Room Escape? I haven't heard about the. If it's related to Mirror of Death, I will be interested in checking it out. 

You can check it out via Google play store if you're an android user, or Apple store for iOS device.  When I tried searching for the mystery of mirror of death, that's where I discovered the game. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You can check it out via Google play store if you're an android user, or Apple store for iOS device.  When I tried searching for the mystery of mirror of death, that's where I discovered the game. 

I will have it checked out whenever I'm done with Mirror of Death because I'm well satisfied with the game for now. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I will have it checked out whenever I'm done with Mirror of Death because I'm well satisfied with the game for now. 

Which platform are you playing mystery of mirror of death on? Because I can't find such game here on play store. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's available on android. If you can't get it on Play Store, you can try getting it through this site. 

https://m.apkpure.com/mystery-of-mirror-of-death-e-2/com.ug.mystery.mirror.death.episode2

Take  a look at the game  via the picture, accordijg to what @Heatman said, can you trust that third party site?  I'm always afraid when it comes to unknown site like that, my security matters to me, than leaking my personal information. Screenshot_20220509-023010.thumb.png.615884a90fb964ecf6b73fcfdbb5559f.png

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Take  a look at the game  via the picture, accordijg to what @Heatman said, can you trust that third party site?  I'm always afraid when it comes to unknown site like that, my security matters to me, than leaking my personal information. Screenshot_20220509-023010.thumb.png.615884a90fb964ecf6b73fcfdbb5559f.png

I have taken time to read reviews on third party site APKPURE and it seems like a decent place to get apps and games. 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:32 AM, Justin11 said:

I have been using them for a long time now. At least, I should have used their site for more than 5 years and I never got a bad app or cracked one. 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have been using them for a long time now. At least, I should have used their site for more than 5 years and I never got a bad app or cracked one. 

Wow, for 5 years and they are still delivering good applications for their users. I would look at their stock more often and see what I can pick from it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's impressive to hear, since you've not experienced any downtime with the site, then I'll give it a try.