Register Now
UleTheVee

So it turns out that Alien: Blackout is a bad

This is a comprehensive review roundup: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2019/01/28/alien-blackout-reviews-round-up/

To be fair, a 72 on Metacritic is decent overall.

I picked it up and I’m really liking it - not amazing - but decent for 5 bones. The voice actor is the same actress who plays Amanda Ripley in Isolation and it ties in nicely with that game narratively. The atmosphere/audio is authentic but the AI of the survivors is a bit basic/rudimentary.

7/10 from me, personally, from what I’ve played. Each their own, of course.

Edited by DylanC

14 hours ago, DylanC said:

This is a comprehensive review roundup: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2019/01/28/alien-blackout-reviews-round-up/

I picked it up and I’m really liking it - not amazing - but decent for 5 bones. The voice actor is the same actress who plays Amanda Ripley in Isolation and it ties in nicely with that game narratively. The atmosphere/audio is authentic but the AI of the survivors is a bit basic/rudimentary.

Every gamer has a preference and that makes everyone's gaming experience unique and fun.

I am starting get the mixed reviews. I have seen some people giving the positive reviews. And then there are some who absolutely hated it. I think due to the isolations expectations people tend to have different expectations for this game. And it showed in what they given in the rating for the review in such case. I'd say it was well made but the everyone have their own opinion. 

On 2/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, DylanC said:

6/10 for me to be honest.. The gameplay gets boring after a while. the Alien isn't really scary more so an annoyance. it really feels like the game could've used a better narrative. I just think it's a mediocre game much like how I thought >Observer_ was. Difference being that >Observer_ actually tried to address criticisms while Alien: Blackout was a new entry and a possible savior of mobile gaming.

So yeah, just another mobile game to add to the heap of trash, playing TWEWY instead.