Register Now
kingpotato

Expert tips for battle royale ?

Lately I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends (its free and its actually good) , and I have to say I really suck at it, I've won several matches but on most matches I get killed right away.
I used to be good at halo back in high school but I lost the touch.
Any basic tips for FPS or battle royale in general ? 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Lately I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends (its free and its actually good) , and I have to say I really suck at it, I've won several matches but on most matches I get killed right away.
I used to be good at halo back in high school but I lost the touch.
Any basic tips for FPS or battle royale in general ? 

Be paranoid and shoot at anything that moves - anything! I'm just kidding - you just have to remain calm and be very aware of your surroundings.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Be paranoid and shoot at anything that moves - anything! I'm just kidding - you just have to remain calm and be very aware of your surroundings.

so camping is better ? I was always the type of run around the map with a smg and a shotgun but I notice that doesnt work for me on this game

With PUBG/PUBG Mobile I try to maximize my health, energy, and grenades/smoke bombs as much as possible. I prioritize finding those items. I try to find high points within the maps like high rise buildings and hills. And for any battle royale game, I try to drop in the least crowded spots even it that means a poor starting position relative to all the buildings and loot available. I've been pretty successful tbh.

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

so camping is better ? I was always the type of run around the map with a smg and a shotgun but I notice that doesnt work for me on this game

I'm definitely not one to camp around and staying in one spot in battle-royale games is suicide. 

27 minutes ago, DC said:

With PUBG/PUBG Mobile I try to maximize my health, energy, and grenades/smoke bombs as much as possible. I prioritize finding those items. I try to find high points within the maps like high rise buildings and hills. And for any battle royale game, I try to drop in the least crowded spots even it that means a poor starting position relative to all the buildings and loot available. I've been pretty successful tbh.

Those are good tips, I've tried looting far way from the other players, it sometimes works but it takes a while to get good loot and if we encounter another squad with better weapons and armor wet killed. One can say that ability counts more than a good loot but I suck xD