Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So out of that 1-2% that actually ends up being something, has there ever been anything that has shocked you or really really surprised you ? I'm sorry if I ask a lot of questions, this actually sounds very interesting.

I wouldn't say that I was ever shocked. I know what I'm dealing with when I encounter the paranormal. I've done a lot of my work in abandoned houses and forgotten cemeteries. These days, I tend to take on clients more than anything. I've found both benevolent and malevolent entities when investigating. I have motion detecting cameras, laser grids, EMF meters, temperature gauges, spirit boxes, digital audio recorders, and a few other bits of technology. I also have some software on my PC that I use to analyze results. There's a few items that I still want, but I'll have to wait on them until I can actually spare the $ to get them. Some are really pricey.

Edited by The Blackangel

@The Blackangel some questions for you if you want to answer them :

Who in your oppinion is the biggest scumbag in the world that is currently alive? Let's just exclude poetin because that would be the obvious answer.

Do you have any tatoos?

If you were to sell your videogames collection, what would be the last thing you would hold onto?

Do you have a favourite metal band/genre?

Do you believe there is life somewhere outher then on earth?

Any words of wisdom you can give me?

Edited by Yaramaki

Who in your opinion is the biggest scumbag in the world that is currently alive? Let's just exclude poetin because that would be the obvious answer.
That would definitely be tRump. I call him Adolf because he's literally an Adolf 2.0 with his policies. He tried his hardest to destroy America, and got 90% of it done. His cult members are doing the rest for him.

Do you have any tattoos?
Yes. I have a couple dozen actually, and many more planned.

If you were to sell your video game collection, what would be the last thing you would hold onto?
That's a hard one. Probably the original Legend Of Zelda, gold cart that I have. Maybe Blaster Master, as I played that game nonstop. Maybe the two Master Swords that I have. Or a PS4/PS5 with RDR2. There are so many options in my collection. When you have over 1,000 games, and tons of memorabilia, that is an almost impossible question to answer. And that 1,000 is only from the systems I play. We have several systems we don't really play anymore, and a couple hundred games there.

Do you have a favourite metal band/genre?
Disturbed all the way. I love them. Metal is my number one genre for music. Rap is second. But Disturbed is my all time favorite band.

Do you believe there is life somewhere other then on earth?
Alien life is real. That is 100% fact. There is absolutely no possibility that life is contained to this tiny little ball of nothing. When you consider the size of the universe, and the fact that the universe is infinite, earth doesn't even exist. There is life out there. Whether they know about us is irrelevant. Whether we know about them is irrelevant. We may meet them, we may not. But just because we haven't met them doesn't mean they don't exist. Scientists are discovering new life forms (insects mostly) on earth every day, so give me one good reason why it would be any different in the cosmos.

Any words of wisdom you can give me?
Whether or not I am evil should not be the concern. Whether or not I show you, should be.

That's a hard one as most everything pisses me off somehow. But to give a couple specifics, I'll name one that's just in general and one that is directly related to gaming.

IN GENERAL: Stupidity and entitlement top the list for me. I have neither the ability nor the will to tolerate either. They are completely 110% inexcusable. I would happily harm people for both. You all know I'm a violent person anyway, but when the cause is either of those, you will see a nuclear karen on overdrive.

GAMING: Surprise attacks that you have no way to defend against, and bullshit mechanics. For example in RDR2, there are several places to hunt cougars, with one sticking out above the rest. When I go there, quite often a cougar materializes out of absolutely nowhere. I don't have the time or slightest possible chance of coming out alive. As for the bullshit mechanics, if you're riding your horse and a cougar is coming, the fucking horse literally stops, throws you, then runs off. Unless you're lucky, you're not going to come out alive. It doesn't matter how fast you were riding or where you were going. The fucking horse stops dead in its tracks, throws your ass to the ground, then runs away. It's a serious fuckup from Rockstar, and it severely pisses me off.

Side note, it's nice to see that you've finally chosen an avatar.

Number 1 would be to increase the funds in my bank account to the billions.
Number 2 would be to collect as many games as I wanted.
Number 3 would be to make my loans be paid off.
Number 4 would be to have a large garage built that can house a hell of a lot of vehicles.
Number 5 would be to acquire those vehicles.
Number 6 would be to get a few house appliances.

There's probably more, but at the moment that's all I can think of.