Register Now
Executor Akamia

Ask Akamia

On 12/19/2019 at 6:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

When I read the question @DC asked, my first thought was webmastering languages. Personally, I taught myself HTML when I was 16. I know it extremely well, but I haven't been able to grasp any others. I can manipulate prewritten JavaScript, but can't write my own.

I dabbled a bit in HTML now and then, many years ago. I ultimately didn't go anywhere with it, though, and forgot basically everything I knew due to lack of use.

2 hours ago, Executor Akamia said:

Wouldn't know, myself. The only drug I do is sugar and caffeine.

Good. Keep it that way.

BTW, the most dangerous drug, so far, is Krokodil aka Krok. The high is beyond anything even a heavy heroin user can imagine. But it starts to rot your flesh instantly at the site of injection. Look it up if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, DC said:

@Executor Akamia What is the best way to explore human nature: psychology, philosophy, or biology?

That depends on what you mean by "human nature". Biology would be if you're looking for how the human body works, I suppose. Psychology – or even better, neuroscience – would be best for if you want to see how the human brain works. Philosophy, I find, doesn't deal with human nature, per se. It's the study of knowledge itself.

Edited by Executor Akamia

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Best 2D platform game you have ever played ? other than any Super Mario game XD

Well, even including Mario, it wouldn’t have been one of them. I’m torn between Mega Man Zero 3 and Sonic Mania Plus. With Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove coming in close.

9 hours ago, DC said:

@Executor Akamia Ed Sheeran or Justin Timberlake?

I don't know enough about either of them or their work to say one way or the other.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What is one food you would like to see banned worldwide and why?

Um... that one pufferfish that I've heard sold in Japanese restaurants that's fatally toxic if prepared improperly, I think. I don't know. Can't really think of anything I would actively want to ban, but if I did, that would be it.