Register Now
Kaynil

Merchandise from Videogames

We have websites and locals like "Zing" that are bringing us all these products based on videogames franchises, like for example plushies, clothes, lamps, sculptures, mugs, posters, replicas of items, etc. There are nowadays so many products for games old and new. From the simple to the elaborated.

and you don't need a physical store, you can check online and then you can even have non-official merchandise created by other fans.

As for me, I love buying The Legend of Zelda merchandise. It is nice having those posable characters, plushies, keychains and other little collectibles. If you count the amiibo, well that's another that I also buy. I also own a few backpacks through a lot of merchandise nowadays is very expensive so I have had to pass on some items.

Do you guys collect merchandise dedicated to certain games or franchises?

What kind of items get your attention and what kind of items do you tend to avoid?

I don't currently have any videogame merchandise. If I had more wall space, I'd probably have some posters. Aside from that, I'd love to collect pretty much every Bioshock-related item ... ever. I just haven't really started yet =D

In past during the highschool time I had this hobby of collecting the merch for the comics, anime and the games. And then reality strike for the money. Then stopped being fan and all that and only prefer focusing on the games instead of spending money on merch.